Recent content by Magerly111

1. M

Itching and the Vest

Yea...I don't like to itch, and personally, I never go higher than the speed/frequency of 12. The respiratory therapists at my hospital like to tease me about that...but I don't care. I sometimes feel/think that the lower speed makes me cough up more.
  2. M

Negative - Postive CF on TV

I am just writing because I had no idea that CF issues were ever televised. It amazed me, and I wish I had seen them...depressing or not. I once saw a commercial for CF...but that was it. I need to watch tv more often..?
  3. M

Awareness bracelets

Just some info about these bracelets: I recently ordered more of the purple bracelets, and I had people try on the child and adult ones, and we actually measured how big they are. The sizes are the same as the blue ones. Adults are 8'' around, and childs are 7''. My boyfriends mom ordered...
  4. M

Icons

By "poop face" I thought you meant the face looks as if it was trying to poop....trying to squeeze so hard that it's eye teared up. If that's what you meant, I totally agree! lol.
  5. M

This is stupid...and I may sound like a know-it-all

Oh ok, Essex County....I've heard of it, but I'm not familiar with it. I'm from Camden County...right by the wonderful city of Camden.... :\
  6. M

Oscars...

Haha, I'm sure that if someone I knew was enthusiastic about the Oscars, I'd appreciate them more. Kinda like sports. I never liked watching them before, and now, since my boyfriend watches them all the time, I've learned what the rules are in every game, and I actually have watched games by...
  7. M

Studying Abroad

I'm also usually on antibiotics, and I'm sure anywhere you go you could get them. I'm in my third year of school, and i'm graduating May of 2006. I don't plan on going abroad, just because I'm not good at the being social thing. I mean, here at school, if it wasn't for my boyfriend and his...
  8. M

Studying Abroad

Hey, I don't know how your health is, but I know mine isn't too bad. I go for doctor visits every 3 months, and if I was in good shape and took all my med equipment with me, I don't think it would be too big a deal if I went abroad. I've been living at school since my freshman year and I...
  9. M

Explaining CF to others

Hey anonymous....go to cff.org. There should be plenty of info there.
  10. M

Summer and Sweat

Well, I don't know the reason behind it, but I know I sweat a lot too. I recently bought Certain Dri, which is an anti-perspirant with prescription strength to help you lessen the sweating. It's about $6, and you have to put it on at night, but you're not supposed to use it in the morning, or...
  11. M

Enzyme Question

I've never heard of that before. I take my enzymes with everything that I eat. Every snack, meal, milkshake, and sometimes if I have just a piece of chocolate. I have been taking enzymes since I was like 1 or 2, and I have never been told to do otherwise. Of course, everyone is different.
  12. M

Oscars...

Does anyone else not like the oscars? I feel like they are soo boring lol. They give awards to people that no one knows, and then they have random musical acts. Everything is so serious, except Chris Rock. Now, I'm not all up to par on who's who in the world of fame...but I could swear that...
  13. M

Superheroes! (and heroines!)

Hahaha. Oh Mary. My results are taking forever to load..... I'm...The Wasp. "Trendsetter. Socialite super hero. Despite the financial comfort afforded by a vast inheritance, she chooses to risk her life and lilliputian limb standing tall as a founding member of the avengers. Earth's...
  14. M

This is stupid...and I may sound like a know-it-all

Coll, I actually grew up in South Jersey. I've lived here all my life, and I also go to school in South Jersey. What about you?? I never knew what the folders meant lol. I just always clicked on the ones that sound interesting, and then I keep checking back at those ones everytime I come...
  15. M

Our usernames

mine is my last name, combined with my first name, and then me and my boyfriend's anniversary.