Recent content by markgw

1. M

when do we stop helping

well, I'm a very poor excuse for a believer (ask anyone who knows me!) but my answer to your Question " when do we stop helping " would be " A Long Time Ago" Someone pointed out to me recently two implicit components of God's Love are 'discipline' and 'justice' (they cannot be separated from...
  2. M

when do we stop helping

well, I'm a very poor excuse for a believer (ask anyone who knows me!) but my answer to your Question " when do we stop helping " would be " A Long Time Ago" Someone pointed out to me recently two implicit components of God's Love are 'discipline' and 'justice' (they cannot be separated from...
  3. M

when do we stop helping

4. M

"Life after Birth"

"Life after Birth BC what were you expecting from your faith that it didn't deliver?
  5. M

"Life after Birth"

"Life after Birth BC what were you expecting from your faith that it didn't deliver?
  6. M

"Life after Birth"

7. M

Jesus

Jesus was a carpenter and most likely ( or almost certainly) not formally trained in a way similar to the Pharisees, say, but he was no Hick either, Trapping the religious scholars in their words at every turn and teaching in the Temple even as a boy. He continuously quoted from the Old...
  8. M

Jesus

Jesus was a carpenter and most likely ( or almost certainly) not formally trained in a way similar to the Pharisees, say, but he was no Hick either, Trapping the religious scholars in their words at every turn and teaching in the Temple even as a boy. He continuously quoted from the Old...
  9. M

Jesus

10. M

Interesting....

hello Blackchameleon, I think that it's amazing that you have made an effort to communicate with God. It shows you have sincerely questioned wether he is there, and I would be the last to knock that. If I was going to throw a scripture at you, It would be this from Isaiah;" Does the clay ask...
  11. M

Interesting....

hello Blackchameleon, I think that it's amazing that you have made an effort to communicate with God. It shows you have sincerely questioned wether he is there, and I would be the last to knock that. If I was going to throw a scripture at you, It would be this from Isaiah;" Does the clay ask...
  12. M

Interesting....

13. M

Interesting....

This is just scratching the surface, have a bit of a dig through the work of Dr Ivan Panin, he discovered screeds of this stuff about the scriptures (infact this could be his work). When you want to talk to the 'Big Fella' he will give you 100% of his attention. Rev 3:20
  14. M

Interesting....

This is just scratching the surface, have a bit of a dig through the work of Dr Ivan Panin, he discovered screeds of this stuff about the scriptures (infact this could be his work). When you want to talk to the 'Big Fella' he will give you 100% of his attention. Rev 3:20
  15. M

Interesting....