Recent content by married2cfer

1. M

Lonye's transplant update

I am sorry it's taken me so long to post another update. Lonye was released from the hospital on Monday. His first post op appointment is tomorrow. Our daughter will be here for the weekend. We haven't seen her for almost 2 weeks! That's been the hardest part of this experience (so far)...
  2. M

I am sorry it's taken me so long to post another update. Lonye was released from the hospital on Monday. His first post op appointment is tomorrow. Our daughter will be here for the weekend. We haven't seen her for almost 2 weeks! That's been the hardest part of this experience (so far)...
  3. M

4. M

5. M

6. M

First, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I was talking to one of our amazing ICU nurses the other night, said there are people all over the world praying for Lonye's recovery. She said, "it makes all the difference"...... so thank you, I believe it does. So, for the...
  7. M

First, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I was talking to one of our amazing ICU nurses the other night, said there are people all over the world praying for Lonye's recovery. She said, "it makes all the difference"...... so thank you, I believe it does. So, for the...
  8. M

9. M

10. M

11. M

NEW LUNGS

Lonye's surgery very well. He was moved up to ICU at 8am this morning. We were allowed in at 9. He was off the vent at 2:15pm and eating ice chips by 2:30. He might be able to sit up and eat a little something tonight. I am exhausted. I will post more later. Deanna
  12. M

NEW LUNGS

Lonye's surgery very well. He was moved up to ICU at 8am this morning. We were allowed in at 9. He was off the vent at 2:15pm and eating ice chips by 2:30. He might be able to sit up and eat a little something tonight. I am exhausted. I will post more later. Deanna
  13. M

NEW LUNGS

14. M

NEW LUNGS

15. M

NEW LUNGS