Recent content by meredithj

1. M

CF Clinic and Doctor in Gainesville, FL

So I just got back from my first clinic in Gainesville. It was overwhelming as it was my first clinic experience ever - but they were amazing. I learned so much and they were so incredibly thorough. Good luck in February!
  2. M

CF Clinic and Doctor in Gainesville, FL

I am newly diagnosed in Jacksonville. I have seen Dr. Lascano one time so far, but am going for my first 'real' visit in January. I really liked him - he's the director of the adult clinic, so I don't think you can get much better than that!
  3. M

New Adult Diagnosis - Awaiting Sweat Test

Thank you everyone! I have not received the results of the sweat test yet, so we will see what happens! :)
  4. M

Anyone with Mutation 3849+10kbC-T

I know you posted this a while ago - but I would love to speak with you more. I have the same two mutations and was diagnosed at 36 (just a few weeks ago). They are doing a sweat test next week, but I also feel as though it will come up negative - even though I have all the pulmonary symptoms...
  5. M

New Adult Diagnosis - Awaiting Sweat Test

Hi everyone - I am reaching out since it seems like resources for adults being diagnosed seem few and far between. I am 36 years old and just recently have been tested for CF. We did the blood test first, which showed positive for 3849+10kbC>T AND Delta F508 mutations. I have a sweat test...