Recent content by mjbarnes

1. M

remembering my son . . .nathan daniel

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace in your sweet memories of Nathan Daniel.
  2. M

support groups/ advisory boards

Hi, this is a subject that interests me greatly. I am mom to Nick, a 20 year old, who was diagnosed right before his 19th birthday. I am looking to start a support group for families with older children in the San Francisco east bay area. MJ
  3. M

Hi, this is a subject that interests me greatly. I am mom to Nick, a 20 year old, who was diagnosed right before his 19th birthday. I am looking to start a support group for families with older children in the San Francisco east bay area. MJ
  4. M

5. M

6. M