Recent content by mm21missoula

1. M

What can't you do after a transplant?

i am on the double lung transplant list in seattle. i want to have a big party before i go for all the things you "cant" do. i know along with the cats, and litter boxes, no sushi too.
  2. M

CF tattoos

i have "just breathe" on my left pec, it is by far my most beautiful art work! it is inevitably up to you your body, your health, but i think in the larger aspect of things if a tattoo brings you happiness that out weights the risk!
  3. M

does anyone have cfrd here?

hey, i'm 21 & I have CFRD and have for 2 yrs.! I remember when I was diagnosed it was devastating to me to have another thing to take care of health wise in my life. my husband gives me my shots nightly, he's better at it than me! testing is a pain but I'm trying to be grateful I have the means...
  4. M

hey, i'm 21 & I have CFRD and have for 2 yrs.! I remember when I was diagnosed it was devastating to me to have another thing to take care of health wise in my life. my husband gives me my shots nightly, he's better at it than me! testing is a pain but I'm trying to be grateful I have the means...
  5. M

6. M

7. M

8. M

Who are you in a nut shell

who are you in a nut shell my name is mary, i'm new here. female I'm 21 years old from Missoula, MT. have been married one year to an incredibly supportive husband I'm a massage therapist, have been for 2 yrs. my pft's have been slipping the last year and it's been tough I weigh 105,5'6 I love...