Recent content by Mockingbird

1. M

Pleurisy

Pain pills and waiting it out is how I treat it. Some people get antibioticsas well, I think. I think most people say it lasts two or three weeks. i think an anti-inflammatory would help treat the pain better, but I don't know if it has any affect other than that.
  2. M

Pleurisy

Pain pills and waiting it out is how I treat it. Some people get antibioticsas well, I think. I think most people say it lasts two or three weeks. i think an anti-inflammatory would help treat the pain better, but I don't know if it has any affect other than that.
  3. M

Pleurisy

4. M

Pleurisy

5. M

Pleurisy

Pain pills and waiting it out is how I treat it. Some people get antibioticsas well, I think. I think most people say it lasts two or three weeks. <br /> <br />i think an anti-inflammatory would help treat the pain better, but I don't know if it has any affect other than that.
  6. M

The city in which you live....

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ladybug</b></i> Seem to be a lot of denver-dwellers here! LOL... So with regard to the pollution, do you think its worse than any large city or about the same? We have ozone days and particulate matter days here in Vegas and days...
  7. M

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ladybug</b></i> Seem to be a lot of denver-dwellers here! LOL... So with regard to the pollution, do you think its worse than any large city or about the same? We have ozone days and particulate matter days here in Vegas and days...
  8. M

9. M

10. M

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ladybug</b></i> <br /> <br />Seem to be a lot of denver-dwellers here! LOL... <br /> <br />So with regard to the pollution, do you think its worse than any large city or about the same? We have ozone days and particulate matter days...
  11. M

1. Which center were you seen/are seen at and what did you think of the overall care and infection control policies of the CF center in your city? Denver; National Jewish. Overall care and everything is good. They just remodeled recently, so they have lots of rooms. 2. Did they allow you to...
  12. M

1. Which center were you seen/are seen at and what did you think of the overall care and infection control policies of the CF center in your city? Denver; National Jewish. Overall care and everything is good. They just remodeled recently, so they have lots of rooms. 2. Did they allow you to...
  13. M

14. M

15. M

1. Which center were you seen/are seen at and what did you think of the overall care and infection control policies of the CF center in your city? <br /> <br />Denver; National Jewish. Overall care and everything is good. They just remodeled recently, so they have lots of rooms. <br /> <br...