Recent content by Mr CFX

1. M

Excellent Presentation on Muscle Loss & CF - I think a must read

Any input on my above post Jenny regarding the presentation questions?
  2. M

VSL #3 probiotic

Just some quick input on this as i feel so strongly about this product. It is simply brilliant. I have tried many probiotics of all kinds and strenghts and none really feel or show much difference. I started vsl3 and firstly you can actually feel it doing something in your stomach whether it...
  3. M

Excellent Presentation on Muscle Loss & CF - I think a must read

Thanks for letting us know about this, having seen the slide presentation i was wondering since you were at the actual event what details were given to help that aren't on the slide. For example it states that usually we need 1.5g of protein to a kg of bodyweight but with cf we can have and...
  4. M

anyone had a blood transfusion (low haemoglobin iron)

Just wondering if anyone has had a blood transfusion for low haemoglobin / low iron anaemia etc and if so how did you feel after it and can you share your experience I've had a low count so need to get one and a bit worried really!
  5. M

bipap users

No one on bipap?
  6. M

bipap users

So finally started bipap a while ago and now im past the adjustment period so want to ask a few things to others who use it. I was put on it as i suggested the idea as i was always tired in the day and had a lack of energy and my sats werent great even with oxygen. So because i had to up the...
  7. M

sats become lower AFTER exercise and don't return

Very useful post I will ask the physios/docs about this and see how to go about arranging it
  8. M

This is the thing I cleared crazy amounts due to exercising even the light exercise which is why i went on to really push it the next day It did make me very tired and cough loads even through thr night but im just worried that if i jump on the treadmill again today and lets say it goes down...
  9. M

I use oxygen and i use a higher flow for when exercising. Recently I've been assessed so everything is right for me etc The issue im having is I was feeling great so decided to start exercising after a long long time of doing nothing more than sit on the sofa as now i have the right o2 flow...
  10. M

URGENT high level lpm oxygen users and bipap users PLEASE read and comment

Great reply thank you very much and absolutely i will be getting thr overnight sleep study done too Seems like it should help loads! I hope i get used to it and isn't too strange
  11. M

Thanks for your input I take little coughs sometimes in the night and some big coughs. I rarely need to cough anything out at the most once a night if that. I have never actually seen a bi pap so what does it feel like or do exactly so i can understand what people mean when they have...
  12. M

Need some urgent help here before its too late. Please read it all and comment if you have any help. I have been on 4lpm oxygen from a concentrator for when sitting/idle + very light movement like standing or going to toilet, light walk/steps etc now and this usually keeps my o2 from around...
  13. M

I'm taking Hydroxycut hardcore elite

No offence to you but dude are you freaking crazy. Reading your posts on here if this was any other place than a cf forum I'd think you were taking the pee! Firstly I'm not having a go at you as it's always good to ask questions but when one asks they should LISTEN. Something you do not do...
  14. M

Best CF Centers in the World?

I dont think you will have much luck with finding an actual cf center or doctor or even eastern medicine or herbal docs who solely care for cf. The reason for this is because firstly cf isnt common amongst middle easterns/ asians and the lands where all this stuff comes from where people that...
  15. M

Best CF Centers in the World?

I can probably help anyone interested in this like you Dank. Fire me a pm with any questions as I don't want to go into too much detail in my posts but I have experience of many different types of medicine and ways of dealing with cf etc as recently ive had to make huge changes and not follow...