Recent content by nicole781

1. N

Just saw this at the grocery store!!!

Squeezeable applesauce!!! This may be my new favorite thing in the whole world. I thought about all the CF moms and dads as soon as I saw it. Here's the link to check it out, and see if a grocery store near you has it: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  2. N

Squeezeable applesauce!!! This may be my new favorite thing in the whole world. I thought about all the CF moms and dads as soon as I saw it. Here's the link to check it out, and see if a grocery store near you has it: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  3. N

Squeezeable applesauce!!! This may be my new favorite thing in the whole world. <br /> <br />I thought about all the CF moms and dads as soon as I saw it. <br /> <br />Here's the link to check it out, and see if a grocery store near you has it: <br /><a target=_blank...
  4. N

CHOP CF Center?

I don't take Alexa to CHOP, we take her to St. Christopher's. I couldn't be happier with our treatment there. Dr. Varlotta is fantastic, and they really care about us as a whole, not just as another patient. I know they will prescribe abx over the phone, they're done it for Alexa a few times before.
  5. N

CHOP CF Center?

I don't take Alexa to CHOP, we take her to St. Christopher's. I couldn't be happier with our treatment there. Dr. Varlotta is fantastic, and they really care about us as a whole, not just as another patient. I know they will prescribe abx over the phone, they're done it for Alexa a few times before.
  6. N

CHOP CF Center?

7. N

CHOP CF Center?

8. N

CHOP CF Center?

9. N

just curious

In PA, there is a program for children, that covers until 18 or 21. If you have private insurance, it becomes secondary, and covers all co-pays, or whatever your private doesn't. If you don't have insurance, it covers everything. As far as I was told, there are no income limits....we have yet to...
  10. N

just curious

In PA, there is a program for children, that covers until 18 or 21. If you have private insurance, it becomes secondary, and covers all co-pays, or whatever your private doesn't. If you don't have insurance, it covers everything. As far as I was told, there are no income limits....we have yet to...
  11. N

just curious

12. N

just curious

13. N

just curious

14. N

Does your state have finiancial progrAms for cfpatients

I also haven't been here in a while, but wanted to jump in. We live in Pennsylvania, and they offer a great program here. I believe it's called the MA loophole, or something like that. If you have private insurance, it allows the state insurance to become a secondary, covering anything that the...
  15. N

Does your state have finiancial progrAms for cfpatients

I also haven't been here in a while, but wanted to jump in. We live in Pennsylvania, and they offer a great program here. I believe it's called the MA loophole, or something like that. If you have private insurance, it allows the state insurance to become a secondary, covering anything that the...