Recent content by nursedana

1. N

please help make hospital stay better

Wow!!! Thank you for all the suggestions so far they are great!! These ideas are for a patient room that we will be dedicating to CF only patients, and as you know everything we get for the room we will need to be able to sterilize.
  2. N

Wow!!! Thank you for all the suggestions so far they are great!! These ideas are for a patient room that we will be dedicating to CF only patients, and as you know everything we get for the room we will need to be able to sterilize.
  3. N

Wow!!! Thank you for all the suggestions so far they are great!! These ideas are for a patient room that we will be dedicating to CF only patients, and as you know everything we get for the room we will need to be able to sterilize. <br />
  4. N

I appreciate all the great ideas so, keep them coming. We are so looking forward to getting this room started soon.
  5. N

I appreciate all the great ideas so, keep them coming. We are so looking forward to getting this room started soon.
  6. N

7. N

please help Looking to make hospital stay better

I am a registered nurse working at an adult hospital, and as you know Thank God the average life expectancy for CF is increasing every year.  So the kids with CF will become adults with CF. Well... I am Looking for any and all ideas possible to put together a room dedicated to only CF patients...
  8. N

I am a registered nurse working at an adult hospital, and as you know Thank God the average life expectancy for CF is increasing every year. So the kids with CF will become adults with CF. Well... I am Looking for any and all ideas possible to put together a room dedicated to only CF patients...
  9. N

I am a registered nurse working at an adult hospital, and as you know Thank God the average life expectancy for CF is increasing every year. So the kids with CF will become adults with CF. Well... I am Looking for any and all ideas possible to put together a room dedicated to only CF patients...
  10. N

Looking for any and all ideas possible to put together a room dedicated to only CF patients.  We are dedicating a room to a patient and dear friend we lost to CF, we want to better the hospital stay of CF patients, I work in an adult hospital.  We would like to make the room less "hospital" if...
  11. N

Looking for any and all ideas possible to put together a room dedicated to only CF patients. We are dedicating a room to a patient and dear friend we lost to CF, we want to better the hospital stay of CF patients, I work in an adult hospital. We would like to make the room less "hospital" if you...
  12. N

Looking for any and all ideas possible to put together a room dedicated to only CF patients. We are dedicating a room to a patient and dear friend we lost to CF, we want to better the hospital stay of CF patients, I work in an adult hospital. We would like to make the room less "hospital" if you...