Recent content by onlyoneloveinmylife

1. O

Standford vs. UCSF

I had mine done on 4/25 of this year at Stanford and mine went great! Don't know about UCSF but in my opinion you can't go wrong with Stanford. The doctors are great and everyone is very helpful and nice to you.
  2. O

Standford vs. UCSF

I had mine done on 4/25 of this year at Stanford and mine went great! Don't know about UCSF but in my opinion you can't go wrong with Stanford. The doctors are great and everyone is very helpful and nice to you.
  3. O

Standford vs. UCSF

4. O

Standford vs. UCSF

5. O

Standford vs. UCSF

6. O

CF and height

I'm 5'8", but my brother is the same height and he doesn't have CF. In fact all of my cousins on both sides are at or near my height, yet i'm the only one with CF. So I don't think CF really effects height.
  7. O

CF and height

I'm 5'8", but my brother is the same height and he doesn't have CF. In fact all of my cousins on both sides are at or near my height, yet i'm the only one with CF. So I don't think CF really effects height.
  8. O

CF and height

9. O

CF and height

10. O

CF and height

11. O

Portable Oxygen Concentrators

I have the Inogen One system. It isn't heavy at all, unless you're sick and too tired to walk much. But in that case you shouldn't be going anywhere anyway. It works great, it's so much better than those little tanks. It does the pulse dosing and it's super quiet. I've used it in stores and on...
  12. O

I have the Inogen One system. It isn't heavy at all, unless you're sick and too tired to walk much. But in that case you shouldn't be going anywhere anyway. It works great, it's so much better than those little tanks. It does the pulse dosing and it's super quiet. I've used it in stores and on...
  13. O

14. O

15. O