Recent content by PeterXC

1. P

Exercise and Trikafta

I am wondering if anyone has experienced increases in their exercise tolerance and strength after getting on Trikafta? For me, I have not been able to exercise at my normal level since I had a knee surgery a few months back and so can't make a valid comparison just yet. But, given the seeming...
  2. P

Eyes Burning on Trikafta

Hey there Mkos, I've had the strange occurence of my eyes watering (like I am crying) in the middle of the night and yes also some irritation during the day. The caveat would be that I live in an exceedingly dry climate so maybe some of the irritation is natural.
  3. P

Trikafta Q&A, Experiences, etc.

Hi there Chaos! Amazing improvement on your PFTS! Like yourself I also culture MRSA. I am just wondering if you have one or two copies of F508? Hopefully the jitters subside. - peter
  4. P

Humidity & CF

Hi Emily, Yeah that sounds about right. I live in a desert and have the exact opposite problem - I get dried out and can't move anything. Then when I travel to the coast I notice an immediate increase in sputem prodcution. As for the doctor it can never hurt to at least get an opinion when...
  5. P

Humidity & CF

Hi Emily, Yeah that sounds about right. I live in a desert and have the exact opposite problem - I get dried out and can't move anything. Then when I travel to the coast I notice an immediate increase in sputem prodcution. As for the doctor it can never hurt to at least get an opinion when...
  6. P

Humidity & CF

Hi Emily, <br />Yeah that sounds about right. I live in a desert and have the exact opposite problem - I get dried out and can't move anything. Then when I travel to the coast I notice an immediate increase in sputem prodcution. <br />As for the doctor it can never hurt to at least get an...
  7. P

Stomach Muscle Spasm with Cough

I get similar stuff all over, especially in my chest area and intercostal muscles (between the ribs). For me it has more to do with high blood sugar and and the resulting dehydration - i also live in the desert which does not help. On your labs check your sodium and potassium just to be sure...
  8. P

I get similar stuff all over, especially in my chest area and intercostal muscles (between the ribs). For me it has more to do with high blood sugar and and the resulting dehydration - i also live in the desert which does not help. On your labs check your sodium and potassium just to be sure...
  9. P