Recent content by RebekahsMom

1. R

Welcome Ambry Genetics

Hi Steve, I posted a question during the time you were away, and I guess you didn't see it when you got back. It's dated 4/4/11. Can you please advise??
  2. R

Welcome Ambry Genetics

Steve, My daughters mutations are DF508 & R1158X1. Just 3 months ago, she was classified as moderately severe after having her first bronch done. (She is 7, and we recently switched clinics. I felt her original clinic wasn't being as proactive as they needed to be.) We had always thought she...
  3. R

DF508 & R1158X1

Dagnabbit! Went under the wrong thread. Sorry!
  4. R

DF508 & R1158X1

5. R

DF508 & R1158X1

6. R

DF508 & R1158X1

Steve, My daughters mutations are DF508 & R1158X1. Just 3 months ago, she was classified as moderately severe after having her first bronch done. (She is 7, and we recently switched clinics. I felt her original clinic wasn't being as proactive as they needed to be.) We had always thought she...
  7. R

DF508 & R1158X1

8. R

DF508 & R1158X1

Steve, <br /> <br />My daughters mutations are DF508 & R1158X1. Just 3 months ago, she was classified as moderately severe after having her first bronch done. (She is 7, and we recently switched clinics. I felt her original clinic wasn't being as proactive as they needed to be.) We had always...
  9. R

Anyone use periactin?

Bek, 6 1/2, uses it. She was taking 2 mg before all 3 meals, but as Harriett said, it totally wiped her out. She would get home from school, fall asleep during afternoon treatments, not wake up for dinner until 7:30 or later (with us trying for more than an hour to get her up), then back to...
  10. R

Anyone use periactin?

Bek, 6 1/2, uses it. She was taking 2 mg before all 3 meals, but as Harriett said, it totally wiped her out. She would get home from school, fall asleep during afternoon treatments, not wake up for dinner until 7:30 or later (with us trying for more than an hour to get her up), then back to...
  11. R

Anyone use periactin?

12. R

Pulmozyme Question

I have always had Bek do her vest during her neb treatments. I've never been told to NOT do it that way. Debra - When Bek 1st started doing TOBI, her doc said the order should be albuterol, pulmozyme, then tobi. About a year ago though, we were told to do the pulmozyme last. Her RT said 'we've...
  13. R

Pulmozyme Question

I have always had Bek do her vest during her neb treatments. I've never been told to NOT do it that way. Debra - When Bek 1st started doing TOBI, her doc said the order should be albuterol, pulmozyme, then tobi. About a year ago though, we were told to do the pulmozyme last. Her RT said 'we've...
  14. R

Pulmozyme Question

15. R

Pulmozyme Question