Recent content by Redonfire

1. R

CF and the Appendix.... Chances are you have appendicitis but don't know it!

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I am trying to build a case for the GI team here in the hospital where my son currently is. After 9 years of his suffering we are convinced it is the appendix that is causing the problem. He is exhausted and tired of being in pain, and we are desperately...
  2. R

CF and the Appendix.... Chances are you have appendicitis but don't know it!

Thank you for your post. My son has been having digestive issues, pretty much since birth, that have developed into gastroparesis by the age of 16. He is now 26. After too many hospital trips, and a lot of research, we are convinced that appendicitis is the culprit. How did you convince your...
  3. R

Negative reaction to enzymes, anyone pretty familiar with them?

Thank you for the very informative post. My son has cystic fibrosis, gastroparesis, (He also seems to have developed cyclical vomiting syndrome). He is allergic to beef and pork, so he is currently on Enzymedica digestive enzymes, for about 3 years now. We can't tell that these have helped...