Recent content by relat

1. R

CF sudden progression

My brother had cf,was diagnosed at 20 years old and died at 26,progression was too fast,he had too many problems with his intestine... I wish there is a cure soon...and i wish the best for you! Anyway, GOD ALWAYS KNOWS BETTER THAN WE DO WHY SOMETHING HAPPENS ,SO WE ONLY HAVE TO TRUST HIM. relat
  2. R

CF sudden progression

My brother had cf,was diagnosed at 20 years old and died at 26,progression was too fast,he had too many problems with his intestine... I wish there is a cure soon...and i wish the best for you! Anyway, GOD ALWAYS KNOWS BETTER THAN WE DO WHY SOMETHING HAPPENS ,SO WE ONLY HAVE TO TRUST HIM. relat
  3. R

CF sudden progression

4. R

CF sudden progression

5. R

CF sudden progression

6. R

we lost him :(

A BIG thank to all of you!It is very touching reading your posts.I wish God helps there is a cure quickly,so there is no pain anymore.....You all be always fine ..... relat
  7. R

A BIG thank to all of you!It is very touching reading your posts.I wish God helps there is a cure quickly,so there is no pain anymore.....You all be always fine ..... relat
  8. R

9. R

10. R

11. R

12. R

Thank you from my heart...wishing you the best.We all can help that there is a cure someday.take care.... relat
  13. R

Thank you from my heart...wishing you the best.We all can help that there is a cure someday.take care.... relat
  14. R

15. R

i lost my brother due to ileus 10 days ago.He had too often ileus lately,and he had an operation.After the operation his intestine didn't ''work'' and respiratory problems came up.You all keep fighting.... relat,had 26 yrs old brother w/cf