Recent content by Rhondaw

1. R

18 That won't take meds!

Hello I'm a mother of an 18 yr old Male who will not take is medication he has double delta 508f! I have tried everything i know can anyone tell me if they have had this problem and what can be done about it!! He looks so bad, no color, weight down too 105, no energy sleeps all the time, I...
  2. R

Need Help!

Anyone that can give me Information on a False/Positive drug screening test with CF and Diabetic drugs????
  3. R

CF on Tattoo Nighmares!

I would be interested in seeing this for sure but i have never heard of this show!!! I have a 17 yr old cfer he was born with it and he now is getting tattoo's he has one Tattoo just for the cf!!!! please post cause we wou;d love to see this if we can find it in our area...
  4. R

Won't take medactions

Hello Thanks for all who responded glad to know i'm not alone, And for those who asked yes he has Treatments and no he don't take them either he also has been known to pour them out, he also has Diabetes and won't take those meds either, But maybe you are right and he will learn in time i just...
  5. R

Won't take medactions

Hello I have a 17 yr old who has Delta f 508! but he refuses to take his meds has anyone else gone a month or more with out them? He is on Creon 24,000 pills and has not taken them he is like 500 down! this is so frustrating! Any ideals...