Recent content by Runnergirl227

1. R

Vertex Patient Assistance Program

Thank you jricci for all of that research!
  2. R

Thank you jricci for all of that research!
  3. R

I have recently started on Kalydeco. I have two rare genetic mutations and one is a residual function mutation. However, neither are on label because they are very rare. I have Q493* (there are 288 other people in the CFTR2 database with this mutation) and D513G (there are 7 other people in...
  4. R

I have recently started on Kalydeco. I have two rare genetic mutations and one is a residual function mutation. However, neither are on label because they are very rare. I have Q493* (there are 288 other people in the CFTR2 database with this mutation) and D513G (there are 7 other people in...
  5. R

Possible New Diagnosis at 51 - Have Questions - Please Help

Diagnosis of cystic fibrosis is becoming more and more common at older ages. This is due to a number of reasons. First, the ability to detect the genetic mutations that cause cystic fibrosis has grown immensely. In addition, more physicians have cystic fibrosis on their radar especially with...
  6. R

Anti-IgE Test

IgE levels are used to detect Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA). A rise in IgE is an early indicator of aspergillosis.