scanboyd

I am 71 yrs. old delta F508, 8 months post double lung transplant. One of four siblings, diagnosed at age 12, three of us had CF. Bother passed away with CF when he was 24, some 30 yrs. ago. My sister had a double lung at UAB 19 yrs. ago doing great.
I worked 35 yrs. in Nuclear Medicine, retired in 2004 at age 57 to to take better care of my CF. Have been married to my bride 50yrs. Great woman to have put up with me this long. Have two adopted children, 3 days old when adopted, now 43 yrs. old with total of 6 grandchildren one was adopted from Hatti. My lung function is FEV1 is 100% Sat 98% with transplanted lungs. I work out at gym 2 to 3 times a wk. Thank God for generous Donors! Days are like ladies, all good some just better than others.

Enoying Life

Signature

I am 69yrs. old delta F508, one of four siblings, diagnosed at age 12, three of us had CF. Bother passed away with CF when he was 24, some 30 yrs. ago. I worked 35 yrs. in Nuclear Medicine, retired in 2004 at age 57 to to take better care of my CF. Have been married to my bride 49 yrs.. Great woman to have put up with me this long. We adopted two children, 3 days old when adopted, now 40yrs. old with total of 5 grandchildren. My lung function is FEV1 of 25% FVC 90%.

Trophies

1. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  2. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.