Recent content by sexxiej

1. S

2 days before christmas and im seriously sick

thank you...i think monday im going to call the ER in dallas and see if they can just do a pre-admit and then go down there... and go from there..
  2. S

thank you...i think monday im going to call the ER in dallas and see if they can just do a pre-admit and then go down there... and go from there..
  3. S

4. S

the last past couple of months i've been slowly getting sick..i've been on oral antibiotics after antibiotics and nothing is working..i have a doctors appointment january 6th and im trying to hold off till then because i know for sure they will admitt me there...well its thursday which means 2...
  5. S

the last past couple of months i've been slowly getting sick..i've been on oral antibiotics after antibiotics and nothing is working..i have a doctors appointment january 6th and im trying to hold off till then because i know for sure they will admitt me there...well its thursday which means 2...
  6. S

7. S

Sinus question

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mamerth</b></i> I just got my notes from the ENT doc from my appointment earlier in the month. What the doctor says unnerves me. He says that the anatomy of my sinuses are quite distorted with significant post-operative changes (I...
  8. S

Sinus question

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mamerth</b></i> I just got my notes from the ENT doc from my appointment earlier in the month. What the doctor says unnerves me. He says that the anatomy of my sinuses are quite distorted with significant post-operative changes (I...
  9. S

Sinus question

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mamerth</b></i> <br /> <br />I just got my notes from the ENT doc from my appointment earlier in the month. What the doctor says unnerves me. He says that the anatomy of my sinuses are quite distorted with significant post-operative...
  10. S

joint pain

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>katherine21</b></i> I also have horrible, horrible joint pain .. its been really bad for a couple months now. I also thought it was my vitamin levels for a while..turns out after all types of bloodwork, my vitamin levels were pretty...
  11. S

joint pain

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>katherine21</b></i> I also have horrible, horrible joint pain .. its been really bad for a couple months now. I also thought it was my vitamin levels for a while..turns out after all types of bloodwork, my vitamin levels were pretty...
  12. S

joint pain

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>katherine21</b></i> <br /> <br />I also have horrible, horrible joint pain .. its been really bad for a couple months now. I also thought it was my vitamin levels for a while..turns out after all types of bloodwork, my vitamin levels...
  13. S

Problems with Levaquin

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Deb</b></i> Has anyone ever had problems taking Levaquin? I have taken it several times over the years and the only side effect that was bothersome was insomnia. However, I just finished a 14 day dose and every joint in my body...
  14. S

Problems with Levaquin

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Deb</b></i> Has anyone ever had problems taking Levaquin? I have taken it several times over the years and the only side effect that was bothersome was insomnia. However, I just finished a 14 day dose and every joint in my body...
  15. S

Problems with Levaquin

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Deb</b></i> <br /> <br />Has anyone ever had problems taking Levaquin? I have taken it several times over the years and the only side effect that was bothersome was insomnia. However, I just finished a 14 day dose and every joint in...