Recent content by Shellee

1. S

Anyone with M470V polymorphisms

Wow ! I'm so glad to of found this thread I could cry . My 5 year old , Josiah, was diagnosed with cf at 3. He only has two copies of m470v. He is PI as well. He had several pneumonia , 4 sinus surgeries , hospitalized 5 times last year and twice this year for "tune ups"...
  2. S

two copies of m470v (not one but two copies)

Hello, does anyone happen to have this mutation of two m470v. My 5 yr old was diagnosed at 3 for cf even though this mutation isn't suppose to be disease causing.. Famous words...I'm really tired of hearing that. Josiah my cfer has had pneumonia over a dozen times before age 3, 4 sinus...
  3. S

Hello I am new to this forum... hoping someone can help me.

Hi Beccamom, No I do not know of any of the variants, I had tried looking his genetic stuff up on Hopkins and didn't see it. Yes he had a sweat test that came back neg. but it wasn't at a cf clinic... thanks for all your help.
  4. S

Hello I am new to this forum... hoping someone can help me.

hello I am new to this forum/site. Am wondering if anyone could help me and give me some info on this. My son, 3yrs old, has already had several pneumonia's, 3 sinus surgeries, and greesy or gummy stools, he has also been diagnosed with severe asthma, and hyperimmunoglobin Syndrome. Today his...
  5. S

UPDATE from APPT: 8 yo with pancreatic insufficiency, fighting for genetic sequencing

Thanks everyone, I am hoping to get some answers from the CF doctor... my 3 yr old is a pulmonary patient and was referred to the CF doc. Thanks again.
  6. S

UPDATE from APPT: 8 yo with pancreatic insufficiency, fighting for genetic sequencing

Yes I believe so, its at Childrens Medical city in Dallas, Tx by Dr. Cannon.
  7. S

hello I am new to this forum/site. Am wondering if anyone could help me and give me some info on this. My son, 3yrs old, has already had several pneumonia's, 3 sinus surgeries, and greesy or gummy stools, he has also been diagnosed with severe asthma, and hyperimmunoglobin Syndrome. Today his...
  8. S

Ratatosk, Thanks so much for your reply. Yes they have referred us to a CF clinic, we go on the 29th of January. I am glad to know that you have met someone with some same similarities as my 3 yr old. Do you by any chance know what his genes mean that they found? Thanks again so much, shellee
  9. S