Recent content by Sixty5roses

1. S

Augmentin

Everyone says Augmentin is hard on the stomach.  It's not really hard on my stomach per se, but more on my digestive tract.  Even with 3 doses of Culturelle daily, it still seems to wipe any effects of enzymes (which I don't normally take much of, but definitely take more of when I'm on...
  2. S

Augmentin

Everyone says Augmentin is hard on the stomach. It's not really hard on my stomach per se, but more on my digestive tract. Even with 3 doses of Culturelle daily, it still seems to wipe any effects of enzymes (which I don't normally take much of, but definitely take more of when I'm on...
  3. S

Augmentin

Everyone says Augmentin is hard on the stomach. It's not really hard on my stomach per se, but more on my digestive tract. Even with 3 doses of Culturelle daily, it still seems to wipe any effects of enzymes (which I don't normally take much of, but definitely take more of when I'm on...
  4. S

Enzymes & Stool

Just curious - what is normal? What is a non-enzyme stool like for other CFers? When I don't take them, they definitely aren't normal (I don't think).  But when I take the enzymes (and yes, I've tried all kinds of doses and brands), then I have to add on Prevacid, Culturelle and Miralax to keep...
  5. S

Enzymes & Stool

Just curious - what is normal? What is a non-enzyme stool like for other CFers? When I don't take them, they definitely aren't normal (I don't think). But when I take the enzymes (and yes, I've tried all kinds of doses and brands), then I have to add on Prevacid, Culturelle and Miralax to keep...
  6. S

Enzymes & Stool

Just curious - what is normal? What is a non-enzyme stool like for other CFers? When I don't take them, they definitely aren't normal (I don't think). But when I take the enzymes (and yes, I've tried all kinds of doses and brands), then I have to add on Prevacid, Culturelle and Miralax to keep...
  7. S

P. Aerginosa Infection - Forehead Sinuses

Does anyone else have this? I've had a Pseudomonas infection for over a year.  Gives me migraines.  I do daily sinus rinses with the salt/water solution with Alkalol, Johnson & Johnson and Baking Soda added.  The green infection is draining from my sinuses to back of my throat (post-nasal drip...
  8. S

Does anyone else have this? I've had a Pseudomonas infection for over a year. Gives me migraines. I do daily sinus rinses with the salt/water solution with Alkalol, Johnson & Johnson and Baking Soda added. The green infection is draining from my sinuses to back of my throat (post-nasal drip...
  9. S

Does anyone else have this? I've had a Pseudomonas infection for over a year. Gives me migraines. I do daily sinus rinses with the salt/water solution with Alkalol, Johnson & Johnson and Baking Soda added. The green infection is draining from my sinuses to back of my throat (post-nasal drip...
  10. S

Can anybody help ??

I have similar problems.  Has your gallbladder been checked?<br><br>Also, I take Prevacid, double dose, first thing in the morning.  I take Culturelle twice a day.  And enzymes.  I take Miralax once a day and Acacia fiber powder throughout the day (www.helpforibs.com) . If I do ALL these things...
  11. S

Can anybody help ??

I have similar problems. Has your gallbladder been checked?<br><br>Also, I take Prevacid, double dose, first thing in the morning. I take Culturelle twice a day. And enzymes. I take Miralax once a day and Acacia fiber powder throughout the day (www.helpforibs.com) . If I do ALL these things, and...
  12. S

Can anybody help ??

I have similar problems. Has your gallbladder been checked?<br><br>Also, I take Prevacid, double dose, first thing in the morning. I take Culturelle twice a day. And enzymes. I take Miralax once a day and Acacia fiber powder throughout the day (www.helpforibs.com) . If I do ALL these things, and...
  13. S

to those who have had sinus surgery

I have had 3 sinus surgeries. Three best things I've ever done. I'm sick a lot less now and I can breathe again. I won't lie - it's not a fun surgery. But, after all the healing and the infection is cleaned out, it's awesome. I have Pseudomonas up there right now and that's a whole other...
  14. S

I have had 3 sinus surgeries. Three best things I've ever done. I'm sick a lot less now and I can breathe again. I won't lie - it's not a fun surgery. But, after all the healing and the infection is cleaned out, it's awesome. I have Pseudomonas up there right now and that's a whole other...
  15. S