Recent content by sixtyfiveroses

1. S

What kind of alternative medicines do you do?

Hello,i wanted to know how far had the cf progressed before you took all these herbs/vitamins.Were you on oxygen 24hrs,hope to hear back im really having a hard time.carrie
  2. S

Hello,i wanted to know how far had the cf progressed before you took all these herbs/vitamins.Were you on oxygen 24hrs,hope to hear back im really having a hard time.carrie
  3. S

4. S

5. S

6. S

Garran updates

hello,i hope things work out! How is UNC? Im thinking about going to their adult cf clinic.The one im seeing at another hospital has horrible bed side manners.carrie
  7. S

Garran updates

hello,i hope things work out! How is UNC? Im thinking about going to their adult cf clinic.The one im seeing at another hospital has horrible bed side manners.carrie
  8. S

Garran updates

9. S

Garran updates

10. S

Garran updates

11. S

Who are you in a nut shell

who are you Im 46 female 5'7 130 inactive cf until 28 now on 02 at 4 litrs Ive had exacerbations every month this year only. No more Iv's,ive used all my resources I just pray 1 child no cf 1grandson no cf i have aspergillus/bronchiactuses and very active cf I love life and Im not ready to give...
  12. S

Getting desperate~! Am i crazy?

mine was a bad portocather.unexplained fever is a big symptom!
  13. S

14. S

15. S