Recent content by smartandy

1. S

ANY WAY TO GET A 6 PAK

Don't be concerned about the 6 pack thing now itself...just try n be healthy... good diet and eating habits should be followed with proper exercise to maintain your body. Take care.
  2. S

Yesterday we lost my sweet little princess

Extremely sorry to hear that from you Tammy. Hope God gives you and your entire family enough strength to come out of it. My prayers to Ethan.
  3. S

Extremely sorry to hear that from you Tammy. Hope God gives you and your entire family enough strength to come out of it. My prayers to Ethan.
  4. S

5. S

where do you get your calories from?

Try and avoid to eat junk food. Mostly have fruits and vegetables, as you can get complete fiber content from wholesome fresh fruits and veggies. Also milk can be consumed at all stages of life. So it is also better this way.
  6. S

Try and avoid to eat junk food. Mostly have fruits and vegetables, as you can get complete fiber content from wholesome fresh fruits and veggies. Also milk can be consumed at all stages of life. So it is also better this way.
  7. S

8. S

looking for friends to talk to with cf (:

You can always go to social networking sites to ensure you are surrounded n number of good friends who can make you happy so that you don't feel lonely at all. Don't be sad. God bless you.
  9. S

You can always go to social networking sites to ensure you are surrounded n number of good friends who can make you happy so that you don't feel lonely at all. Don't be sad. God bless you.
  10. S

You can always go to social networking sites to ensure you are surrounded n number of good friends who can make you happy so that you don't feel lonely at all. Don't be sad. <br />God bless you.
  11. S

Starting an exercise routine

Doing exercise is very vital as it will boost the functions of your body and also your flow of blood. Working out for 45 minutes is good but beyond that, there are chances your body might tire out. Keep a limit.
  12. S

Doing exercise is very vital as it will boost the functions of your body and also your flow of blood. Working out for 45 minutes is good but beyond that, there are chances your body might tire out. Keep a limit.
  13. S

14. S

Sodium Bicarbonate??

Truly said so. It is indeed very informative post. Thanks for posting.
  15. S

Sodium Bicarbonate??

Truly said so. It is indeed very informative post. Thanks for posting.