Recent content by SRains24

1. S

Any other transgender CFers out there?

While not specifically trans(I’m Bi) my gf(M2F) is and my wife (not trans). I’m the only one of the three of us with CF. I actually didn’t know about the FB group Imogene posted, but I am registered for BreatheCon. Hope you get the support you need and I’m here if you have questions or just...
  2. S

Doctors with CF

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Marjolein</b></i> <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>SRains24</b></i> I'm currently going to school to become a pediatric cardio-thoracic surgeon. To me the pro's out weighed the con's, and so far I've...
  3. S

Doctors with CF

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Marjolein</b></i> <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>SRains24</b></i> I'm currently going to school to become a pediatric cardio-thoracic surgeon. To me the pro's out weighed the con's, and so far I've...
  4. S

Doctors with CF

5. S

Doctors with CF

I'm currently going to school to become a pediatric cardio-thoracic surgeon. To me the pro's out weighed the con's, and so far I've been completely happy with my choice.
  6. S

Doctors with CF

I'm currently going to school to become a pediatric cardio-thoracic surgeon. To me the pro's out weighed the con's, and so far I've been completely happy with my choice.
  7. S

Doctors with CF

8. S

How do you do it?

I have a 45min - 1hr commute to work. I get up at 5 do my brovana, pulmozyme, and vest(30min). Put on some sweats and go for a run (30min). Get home do my Cayston, take a bath(15-30min). Take my pills and make breakfast. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I hit the gym for 45 minutes by now...
  9. S

How do you do it?

I have a 45min - 1hr commute to work. I get up at 5 do my brovana, pulmozyme, and vest(30min). Put on some sweats and go for a run (30min). Get home do my Cayston, take a bath(15-30min). Take my pills and make breakfast. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I hit the gym for 45 minutes by now...
  10. S

How do you do it?

11. S

Great Strides

awesome thanks for this info!
  12. S

Great Strides

13. S

Great Strides

14. S

Great Strides

I'm interested in starting my own Great Strides team, but I don't know how to go about doing this. As the team leader do I just register for a walk and then sign up all the people that are going to be on my team? Any info would be great, read over the website, but still really don't...
  15. S

Great Strides

I'm interested in starting my own Great Strides team, but I don't know how to go about doing this. As the team leader do I just register for a walk and then sign up all the people that are going to be on my team? Any info would be great, read over the website, but still really don't...