Recent content by sweetninis

1. S

In need of vest:Any one interested in selling or donating their vest??

Thanks I will check that thanks again
  2. S

In need of vest:Any one interested in selling or donating their vest??

Hi I live in Pakistan .I have a 3 year old daughter having cf. As every other cf parent I also want best treatment for my sick daughter but here in our country we do not have much resources for cf patients please help me have a vest so my daughter can get rid of painful procedure of suctioning...
  3. S

Won't ask agin after today PROMISE

What is meant by Mediastinal shift?
  4. S

Afflovest

looks good
  5. S

after 5 days doc decides to do bronch!

Bronch? Plz elaborate
  6. S

ciprofloxacin and azithromycin interactions

Yes for now 14 days of cipro therapy and azithromycin on every alternate days
  7. S

ciprofloxacin and azithromycin interactions

Hi allDo Ciprofloxacin and Azithromycin interact with each other if taken at same time or same day? If so, what is proper length of time between taking both antibiotics?
  8. S

Avoid hotels unless you want to run the risk of catching MRSA found in all hotels.

the video was great -all of us must pay attention next time we check in a hotel room
  9. S

can CREON capsules be kept in a refrigeorator?

HiI have 4 months stock of creon 2500 units capsules for my daughter which will last in december 2013.here the temperature is 38C-40C I was wondering if I can put the remaining capsules in the refrigeorator would that be ok or should I keep them at room temprature
  10. S

What is considered disease progression?

Which medicine she is on these days
  11. S

Latest Vertex News: New data for F508del and G551D

Its all very. Fancy medical talk but in simple words does that mean we r close to cure CF?
  12. S

Staph problems

SCARE CROW:You said u take azithromycine daily because you do not get resistance from it!Is this true ?If anyone else know something about azithromycin and resistance build up please tell me!
  13. S

Glucose Tolerance Tests (GTT)

155 was of the blood they took after orange flavoured sugary syrup right?
  14. S

TOBi

Whaat is podhaler don't mind my asking just new to this
  15. S

Where do I turn??

Hi I m 25 and have a daughter with CF you can ask anything u want feel free!