Recent content by TCNJcystic

1. T

Should I move to NJ or CT?

Everyone's talkin bad about the Jerz! I live a town over from Union, right down route 22, so I'm very familiar with the area. I have never had any problems with the air quality in NJ, and when I've left the state, haven't even noticed a difference. I think the air quality thing is a stereotype...
  2. T

Everyone's talkin bad about the Jerz! I live a town over from Union, right down route 22, so I'm very familiar with the area. I have never had any problems with the air quality in NJ, and when I've left the state, haven't even noticed a difference. I think the air quality thing is a stereotype...
  3. T

4. T

5. T

6. T

Night Sweating

nightsweats can be caused by steroids like prednisone. are you taking any?
  7. T

Night Sweating

8. T

Night Sweating

9. T

Night Sweating

10. T

Night Sweating

11. T

Hot tubs

Quick question. I know hot tubs are bad, but what exactly is the reasoning? Also, what can be done or what type of hot tub do you need to make it safe to go in as a CFer? Sorry for being short. Thanks.
  12. T

Hot tubs

Quick question. I know hot tubs are bad, but what exactly is the reasoning? Also, what can be done or what type of hot tub do you need to make it safe to go in as a CFer? Sorry for being short. Thanks.
  13. T

Hot tubs

14. T

Hot tubs

15. T

Hot tubs