Recent content by tesorotiffa

1. T

21 Day Nutrition Challenge

It will focus on portions, taking in the proper amount of calories (this is for those who don't have malnutrition issues already!), and consuming veggies, fruits, grains, etc. The goal is to take in real foods and should someone be looking to "get in shape", the caloric aspect will be helpful...
  2. T

21 Day Nutrition Challenge

Hi everyone! I am looking for a few people to join my 21 day healthy eating accountability group. I need to lay off the junk food and get back to good, healthy eating but I need help :). There is no cost (except your groceries), no supplements, no sales pitch, no gimmicks. If you are...
  3. T

Research shows how estrogen in women causes an increase in mucoid infections.

So I should go back on BC pills then? LOL
  4. T

Research shows how estrogen in women causes an increase in mucoid infections.

So I should go back on BC pills then? LOL
  5. T

What allergy medicenes do you take that helps?

I take Xyzal, 5mg per day, along with Nasonex, Astelin, and NeilMed nasal rinses.
  6. T

What allergy medicenes do you take that helps?

I take Xyzal, 5mg per day, along with Nasonex, Astelin, and NeilMed nasal rinses.
  7. T

Anybody try a dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar free diet?

Tisha-- I try to keep my diet sugar free, but I eat a protein bar here or there that has sugars in it. I doubt you are causing yourself harm with the amount you are stating you eat. :-). I found this thread very interesting. I am pretty much dairy free (I eat a string cheese daily and sometimes...
  8. T

Anybody try a dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar free diet?

Tisha-- I try to keep my diet sugar free, but I eat a protein bar here or there that has sugars in it. I doubt you are causing yourself harm with the amount you are stating you eat. :-). I found this thread very interesting. I am pretty much dairy free (I eat a string cheese daily and sometimes...
  9. T

Mucus in Upper Airways

I had this for a while too. I was able to get my insurance company to purchase an ElectroFlo 5000 for me. It is a handheld percussor that fits perfectly on my chest. I started doing that bad boy in conjunction with my Vest, and it is very powerful and it really helped bust that mucus up so I...
  10. T

Mucus in Upper Airways

I had this for a while too. I was able to get my insurance company to purchase an ElectroFlo 5000 for me. It is a handheld percussor that fits perfectly on my chest. I started doing that bad boy in conjunction with my Vest, and it is very powerful and it really helped bust that mucus up so I...
  11. T

IV and work

I do my iv therapy at work. I am a chemist so I just shove the iv ball into my lab coat pocket. LOL
  12. T

IV and work

I do my iv therapy at work. I am a chemist so I just shove the iv ball into my lab coat pocket. LOL
  13. T

Interviews for book about chronic disease

Oh no, I'm 29.5... I guess I can't volunteer because I'm not 30 yet! Woohoo :-)
  14. T

15. T