Recent content by thadmy

1. T

Exercise and Trikafta

When I started my FEV was 32 after 3 months it jumped to 49. I've noticed I can jog longer than I used to be able to. My goal is to get back in highschool shape which was 16 years so that I can run a mile under 7 minutes again.
  2. T

Adults with CF what are your jobs?

I work in tool and die repair.
  3. T

Getting Prego for the first time

Hello my fiancée and I are trying to get pregnant for the first time. I have cystic fibrosis and I am one of the unlucky males where the vas deferens is absent. What I was wondering is if because I am medically infertile if health insurance will cover some of the costs? Any information would be...
  4. T

Hello my fiancée and I are trying to get pregnant for the first time. I have cystic fibrosis and I am one of the unlucky males where the vas deferens is absent. What I was wondering is if because I am medically infertile if health insurance will cover some of the costs? Any information would be...
  5. T

Hello my fiancée and I are trying to get pregnant for the first time. I have cystic fibrosis and I am one of the unlucky males where the vas deferens is absent. What I was wondering is if because I am medically infertile if health insurance will cover some of the costs? <br /> <br />Any...
  6. T

Anyone from michigan??

im 19 almost 20 from Wyandotte
  7. T

Anyone from michigan??

8. T

Anyone from michigan??

9. T

Anyone from michigan??

10. T

Anyone from michigan??

11. T

TATTOO QUESTION NEED SUGGESTIONS....

"Dum vita est spes est" while live is, hope is Latin is always better
  12. T

TATTOO QUESTION NEED SUGGESTIONS....

"Dum vita est spes est" while live is, hope is Latin is always better
  13. T

Xanga....anyone?

i have both xanga= pittsburgegoalie17 myspace= thadmy
  14. T

Xanga....anyone?

i have both xanga= pittsburgegoalie17 myspace= thadmy
  15. T

DESIGNING NEW VEST!!>>> need oppinions and exsperances people have had... what do you like... what do you want changed

RE: DESIGNING NEW VEST!!>>> need oppinions and exsperances people have had... what do you like... what do you want changed What do you like about the vest you have? It is easy to use and i feel that it works for me. Which vest and other theropys do you use. nebs that include albuterol...