Recent content by Thelevyeffect

1. T

Food Creations

I put this in the wrong thread. Sorry. Please respond to the one under "Nutrition" Thanks. -Michael Levy
  2. T

Food Creations

What are some weird combinations does everyone come up with to meet your nutritional needs? I want to try some of your inventions so don't go to crazy on me. Lol I make peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Yum Yum
  3. T

Cf and religion

Hello Aimee! It’s been a while since you posted this, so I hope you get to see my response. The short answer to Why God allows suffering is "We don’t know." We won't know till the day we get to walk with our Farther. Since there is really no short answer and John Macarthur all ready spoke on...
  4. T

Switch From Kalydeco to Symdeko

Please post your results here. I am interested in reading about the changes. I am taking Kalydeco and have a few reactions to the pill. (Like low blood sugars) If Symdeko has the same effect as Kalydeco without the side effects it has my attention. I pray your trip to Jerusalem is a good one...
  5. T

Who are you in a nut shell

My Name is Michael Levy! I am 34 years old ( I see a lot of older ages on here. Wow. We came a long way in the CF community :) ) I was diagnosed with CF at two weeks. I have Diabetes (The struggle is real) I'm fat at 180 pounds at only 5' 6'' (and a half - can't forget that) I'm married ten...