Recent content by thisisme

1. T

help building muscle post lung transplant

So I had a lung transplant in 2004 11 years ago, am 39 now, male, with CF, I feel like Im a good weight considering my size and don't necessarily need to put on any more just general weight but do want to put on some muscle weight. Can anyone direct me to a good routine of getting into? I do...
  2. T

help building muscle post lung transplant

So I had a lung transplant in 2004 11 years ago, am 39 now, male, with CF, I feel like Im a good weight considering my size and don't necessarily need to put on any more just general weight but do want to put on some muscle weight. Can anyone direct me to a good routine of getting into? I do...
  3. T

bloating and gas

I did visit the dr last week, xray showed still backed up stool, a tad better but still there. they recommended another round of golytely so I did that. And now they said to take a senna tablet and miralax daily. I would say it is slightly better but still have the left discomfort which feels...
  4. T

bloating and gas

Thanks for the info, I just did a gallon in around 3 hours. So could be possible that I just need to do another dose. I go see my dr Wednesday so maybe I'll see if an xray shows more stool in there still. I'm curious if the xray shows you still have in there, does more golightly seems to always...
  5. T

bloating and gas

Hi all. so the last 2 or 3 weeks trouble with bloating and gas. I figured I was backed up with stool so contacted the dr and came in for an xray and sure enough he said I was. He said to do golytely for a day so I did and definitely cleaned every out to the point only liquid was coming out...