Recent content by tinamarie4685

1. T

I'm finally gonna be a mommy!

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. T

3. T

4. T

5. T

6. T

Natural or C-Section?

Hello, I had a scheduled c-section, because my little girl decided to stay breech until the day of the c-section. I was all for a vaginal delivery, and my obgyn wanted me to have one as well. But we couldn't get Brianna to flip, and my c-section was scheduled for when i was 39weeks, 4 days...
  7. T

Natural or C-Section?

Hello, I had a scheduled c-section, because my little girl decided to stay breech until the day of the c-section. I was all for a vaginal delivery, and my obgyn wanted me to have one as well. But we couldn't get Brianna to flip, and my c-section was scheduled for when i was 39weeks, 4 days...
  8. T

Natural or C-Section?

9. T

Natural or C-Section?

10. T

Natural or C-Section?

Hello, <br /> <br />I had a scheduled c-section, because my little girl decided to stay breech until the day of the c-section. I was all for a vaginal delivery, and my obgyn wanted me to have one as well. But we couldn't get Brianna to flip, and my c-section was scheduled for when i was 39weeks...
  11. T

acne and CF?

I posted something similar, months and months ago... i have VERY oily skin, had horrible pregnancy acne, and now have acne here & there but still very oily. My brother has Cystic Fibrosis as well, is 17 years old and has very bad acne, but he is a teenager..... Now that I think about it, a lot...
  12. T

acne and CF?

I posted something similar, months and months ago... i have VERY oily skin, had horrible pregnancy acne, and now have acne here & there but still very oily. My brother has Cystic Fibrosis as well, is 17 years old and has very bad acne, but he is a teenager..... Now that I think about it, a lot...
  13. T

acne and CF?

14. T

acne and CF?

15. T

acne and CF?

I posted something similar, months and months ago... i have VERY oily skin, had horrible pregnancy acne, and now have acne here & there but still very oily. My brother has Cystic Fibrosis as well, is 17 years old and has very bad acne, but he is a teenager..... <br /> <br />Now that I think...