Recent content by Tinymiracle1

1. T

Sweat Test Required?

As a mom to a recently diagnosed daughter (coming up on her 1 year dx), I agree with the above statements of getting the kids retested via sweat tests and genetic tests. If the clinic only tested for 58 or so mutations, there is a great chance they are missing the mutations your children may...
  2. T

Sweat Test Required?

As a mom to a recently diagnosed daughter (coming up on her 1 year dx), I agree with the above statements of getting the kids retested via sweat tests and genetic tests. If the clinic only tested for 58 or so mutations, there is a great chance they are missing the mutations your children may...
  3. T

Sweat Test Required?

4. T

question: need some help

<P>I was wandering if someone could explain the whole 5T/7T/9T when genetics are tested. Do we all have these? Does only people who have CF have these different variants? I am just slightly confused on this topic. Any information would be greatly appreciated. </P>
  5. T

<P>I was wandering if someone could explain the whole 5T/7T/9T when genetics are tested. Do we all have these? Does only people who have CF have these different variants? I am just slightly confused on this topic. Any information would be greatly appreciated. </P>
  6. T

7. T

Atypical CF

When you say rare, is that because the mutation was not found in the genetic testing? I believe your son should receive all the treatment he deserves. If you don't like what they decide should happen, do what ymikhal did and make them go pale.
  8. T

Atypical CF

When you say rare, is that because the mutation was not found in the genetic testing? I believe your son should receive all the treatment he deserves. If you don't like what they decide should happen, do what ymikhal did and make them go pale.
  9. T

Atypical CF

10. T

Atypical CF

When you say rare, is that because the mutation was not found in the genetic testing? I believe your son should receive all the treatment he deserves. If you don't like what they decide should happen, do what ymikhal did and make them go pale. Mine was labeled that too and has grown a slew of...
  11. T

Atypical CF

When you say rare, is that because the mutation was not found in the genetic testing? I believe your son should receive all the treatment he deserves. If you don't like what they decide should happen, do what ymikhal did and make them go pale. Mine was labeled that too and has grown a slew of...
  12. T

Atypical CF

13. T

My baby girl

Thank you so much, Tom!!!! I am so sorry I have not been back recently. We ended up staying a month in the hospital. It has been a very long and bumpy road for our baby girl. She is currently being fed by an ND tube (nothing is allowed in her belly) due to a Gtube injury while in the...
  14. T

My baby girl

Thank you so much, Tom!!!! I am so sorry I have not been back recently. We ended up staying a month in the hospital. It has been a very long and bumpy road for our baby girl. She is currently being fed by an ND tube (nothing is allowed in her belly) due to a Gtube injury while in the...
  15. T

My baby girl

Thank you so much, Tom!!!! <br /> <br />I am so sorry I have not been back recently. We ended up staying a month in the hospital. It has been a very long and bumpy road for our baby girl. She is currently being fed by an ND tube (nothing is allowed in her belly) due to a Gtube injury while in...