Recent content by tlcquiltnut

1. T

What do you wear in the hostpital?

I wear scrub pants, and a t shirt. I get cold so have a robe handy for that. I like pj's so I get them on sale and have nice ones for the hospital. Gotta sleep in style you know...lol...OH I don't need a bra so don't wear one....ever.....lol
  2. T

I wear scrub pants, and a t shirt. I get cold so have a robe handy for that. I like pj's so I get them on sale and have nice ones for the hospital. Gotta sleep in style you know...lol...OH I don't need a bra so don't wear one....ever.....lol
  3. T

<p>I wear scrub pants, and a t shirt. I get cold so have a robe handy for that. I like pj's so I get them on sale and have nice ones for the hospital. Gotta sleep in style you know...lol...<p>OH I don't need a bra so don't wear one....ever.....lol
  4. T

PFT numbers...

My numbers have improved. I have been using Cayston and walking everyday. Went from 50% to 60%....I am a happy camper for sure.
  5. T

PFT numbers...

My numbers have improved. I have been using Cayston and walking everyday. Went from 50% to 60%....I am a happy camper for sure.
  6. T

PFT numbers...

7. T

PFT numbers...

8. T

PFT numbers...

9. T

PFT numbers...

10. T

PFT numbers...

11. T

PFT numbers...

12. T

PFT numbers...

13. T

PFT numbers...

14. T

PFT numbers...

15. T

PFT numbers...