Recent content by turtle10000000

1. T

Flu after getting the vaccine

Oh my gosh you made my day again occupyjapan! You just know exactly how to respond to such idiocy and misguided thinking. With these zealots I have found you can never finish an argument/conversation with them nor convince them of your point. Their brains and mind are closed off to the other...
  2. T

Flu after getting the vaccine

The flu vaccine CANNOT give you the flu!!! Oh my gosh this made my day! Thank you so much for pointing that out!. It always pisses me off when people are spouting out real junk science and claim vaccines don't work or the flu vaccine is capable of giving you the virus. 1. Vaccines don't...
  3. T

Insurance Policy Cancelled

So Simba I should let another CF patient wither away because the government says I can't help? If I have to break a law to help someone in need, then so be it! If our society has come to the point where helping people is against the law, then we need to stand up and change it. Oh and as for...
  4. T

Insurance Policy Cancelled

If you need some basic meds... Hey Bloggymom, if it comes down to it, I may be able to mail you some basic CF medicine like enzymes, cipro, and albuterol or atrovent. I have some extra from when I didn't have to use my home medical supplies in the hospital. If you need them in between...
  5. T

Will Obamacare affect CFers and their medicine negatively?

I'm going to put aside political points for this post and just state a fact for my insurance. I have BCBS of South Carolina (through my father's insurance), Tricare south, AND Texas Medicaid, yet even with three insurances I'm getting a new co-payment bill for PULMOZYME of $200! It used to be $3...
  6. T

Anyone having trouble with their hospital

Jimya I completely understand what it is you're going through!!! I'm 18 years old now, but I have had a very rough life with CF. I generally get admitted every three months on my good years, other years are every 1-2 months... I do all my treatments and everything but some other genes obviously...
  7. T

Trouble keeping/making friends

Hi! Well I gotta say I know exactly how you feel... I'm a guy whose 16 years old and also have very bad CF... I'm homozygous deltaF508 and have 4 siblings with the same mutation but they do not have the same intensity of CF as myself (my mom had 7 children- we're Catholic). I got CFRD, PA, 50%...
  8. T

Trouble keeping/making friends

Hi! Well I gotta say I know exactly how you feel... I'm a guy whose 16 years old and also have very bad CF... I'm homozygous deltaF508 and have 4 siblings with the same mutation but they do not have the same intensity of CF as myself (my mom had 7 children- we're Catholic). I got CFRD, PA, 50%...