Recent content by yoda111603

1. Y

Living with boyfriend

yeah u get the money as soon as u turn 18 it shouldnt matter if ur living with ur parents or not. it just gets lowered if u arent paying any rent or any other bills.. now the thing with living with ur boyfriend just show proof that u pay half of everything and u should get the max on ur ssi...
  2. Y

Living with boyfriend

yeah u get the money as soon as u turn 18 it shouldnt matter if ur living with ur parents or not. it just gets lowered if u arent paying any rent or any other bills.. now the thing with living with ur boyfriend just show proof that u pay half of everything and u should get the max on ur ssi...
  3. Y

Living with boyfriend

4. Y

Looking for some Info for a friend

i was never tested when my wife got preg for my son cuz the docs told us that it is pointless if it wasnt gonna change our mind on having or not having the child. when my son was born in ny it is law they do cf tests aways and thats just the blood test that they draw from the foot that they have...
  5. Y

i was never tested when my wife got preg for my son cuz the docs told us that it is pointless if it wasnt gonna change our mind on having or not having the child. when my son was born in ny it is law they do cf tests aways and thats just the blood test that they draw from the foot that they have...
  6. Y

7. Y

Trying to Get Preggo

well doing what roses4me said is the best thing to do if u dont wanna spend money on a doc. me and my wife tryed for 2.5 yrs before we were able to get preg for our son, we were trying for another one for bout a yr or so but sadly she past away nov 18th, u never said who has the cf but if its u...
  8. Y

Trying to Get Preggo

well doing what roses4me said is the best thing to do if u dont wanna spend money on a doc. me and my wife tryed for 2.5 yrs before we were able to get preg for our son, we were trying for another one for bout a yr or so but sadly she past away nov 18th, u never said who has the cf but if its u...
  9. Y

Trying to Get Preggo

10. Y

my biggest ? on the hole thing is, docs want u to do the test just so u know if they baby will have cf or not before u cant abort the baby anymore. so my thing is if the baby having cf isnt gonna stop from having the baby then y go thru all them test, they can get to be alot of money... just...
  11. Y

my biggest ? on the hole thing is, docs want u to do the test just so u know if they baby will have cf or not before u cant abort the baby anymore. so my thing is if the baby having cf isnt gonna stop from having the baby then y go thru all them test, they can get to be alot of money... just...
  12. Y

13. Y

Anyonee wanna chat?

i dont personaly have cf but my wife just passed nov 18th from cf. always willing to talk tho if u would like aim sn yoda111603.
  14. Y

Anyonee wanna chat?

i dont personaly have cf but my wife just passed nov 18th from cf. always willing to talk tho if u would like aim sn yoda111603.
  15. Y

Anyonee wanna chat?