Search results

1. C

FREE MEDICINE

i'm adding a post to this so it can hopefully be read again. it's holiday time - time for giving. time for loving. anyone need help with medications? please see previous posts if you do. happy thanksgiving - be very thankful for what you have, right here, right now.
  2. C

FREE MEDICINE

i'm adding a post to this so it can hopefully be read again. it's holiday time - time for giving. time for loving. anyone need help with medications? please see previous posts if you do. happy thanksgiving - be very thankful for what you have, right here, right now.
  3. C

FREE MEDICINE

4. C

FREE MEDICINE

i know people are reading my original post - but i haven't heard from many of you. don't hesitate to message me! thanks... KATIE
  5. C

FREE MEDICINE

i know people are reading my original post - but i haven't heard from many of you. don't hesitate to message me! thanks... KATIE
  6. C

FREE MEDICINE

7. C

FREE MEDICINE

oh - i missed: -<i>Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution, 0.083% (2.5mg/3mL) - qty24 vials</i> <b>NO MORE</b>
  8. C

FREE MEDICINE

oh - i missed: -<i>Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution, 0.083% (2.5mg/3mL) - qty24 vials</i> <b>NO MORE</b>
  9. C

FREE MEDICINE

10. C

FREE MEDICINE

thank you so much for the responses so far. like i said, i'd love to help other people out in casey's memory. he was such an amazing person - i feel like i'm falling more in love with him every day. which is hard - but comforting. so please, keep responding. does anyone know if sending...
  11. C

FREE MEDICINE

thank you so much for the responses so far. like i said, i'd love to help other people out in casey's memory. he was such an amazing person - i feel like i'm falling more in love with him every day. which is hard - but comforting. so please, keep responding. does anyone know if sending...
  12. C

FREE MEDICINE

13. C

FREE MEDICINE

before i offer free medicine, i suppose i should find out if it's legal. anyone know? my boyfriend, my love, died 2 months ago. i want to help other people with CF in his memory by giving away his medications. they are not in front of me right now, but they include: cellcept, prograf...
  14. C

FREE MEDICINE

before i offer free medicine, i suppose i should find out if it's legal. anyone know? my boyfriend, my love, died 2 months ago. i want to help other people with CF in his memory by giving away his medications. they are not in front of me right now, but they include: cellcept, prograf...
  15. C

FREE MEDICINE

16. C

Casey

compliance i just wanted to let everyone in the cystic fibrosis forums who have read my posts that casey passed away peacefully yesterday. i was by his side until the very end - it was time for him to leave his suffering behind. many thanks to all of you who have had him in your thoughts. he...
  17. C

second double lung transplant?

i just wanted to let everyone in the cystic fibrosis forums who have read my posts that casey passed away peacefully yesterday. i was by his side until the very end - it was time for him to leave his suffering behind. many thanks to all of you who have had him in your thoughts. he was so loving...
  18. C

motivation?

i just wanted to let everyone in the cystic fibrosis forums who have read my posts that casey passed away peacefully yesterday. i was by his side until the very end - it was time for him to leave his suffering behind. many thanks to all of you who have had him in your thoughts. he was so loving...
  19. C

compliance

he does need something shocking. i will give your suggestions a try. i think i've been increasing my bluntness levels everyday, but maybe it's time to try and get something seriously engrained in his brain. he's been void of much emotion since his hospital discharge - he thinks it might be...
  20. C

compliance

my boyfriend is supposed to be using a nebulizer 4 times a day (acetylcystine and something else i'm blanking on right now) and in the week and a half he's supposed to have been doing this, he's done it a total of 4 times. this is an important therapy that should not be ignored, right? also...