Search results

1. M

Transplant

Its been a long time since I have posted here. I received my double lung transplant 7-29-2013, at age 30. If any of you have any questions about any aspect of my expierence going through the transplant feel free to ask. I will share any thing and everything. I will start logging in here more...
  2. M

Breath of Air Campaign for Michael LaFayette

For those that don't know, I am in the process of getting on the double lung transplant list. I thought I would share with all of you my website I made for my fundraising. I am doing daily video blogs, and invite you all to follow along with me on this journey.<br>If you wish to help that is...
  3. M

Lung transplants.

Ok so for the past 3 years or so, I have hid pleaded and avoided getting any PFT's done. I have always hated how they threw me into a ten minute long coughing fit. The last time I had a PFT my function was around 75%. However, in those three years I have seemed to attrack pneumonia like the...
  4. M

Golden Seal Extract

Hello all, I have been doing alot of research lately on stuff that will help keep my lungs clear. A co-worker suggested to me golden seal. I have done some research on it, and from what I found I wonder, WHY doesn't the DR.'s reccomend this. Then I got to thinking Dr's think on scientific level...