Search results

1. J

How do you hang on to a job when you have a child with CF?

I was wondering if anyone else has had trouble working and trying to be available for your little CF kiddo. I had just started a new job working at a bank. I hadn't worked since Reyna was born. Things were going pretty good, as far as I could tell, when we found out Reyna was going to have to go...
  2. J

I was wondering if anyone else has had trouble working and trying to be available for your little CF kiddo. I had just started a new job working at a bank. I hadn't worked since Reyna was born. Things were going pretty good, as far as I could tell, when we found out Reyna was going to have to go...
  3. J

4. J

Please pray

Another update: Gtube is in and we are doing good. The first few days after the surgery were horrible but she got through them and is back to her normal self. She's got the long tube right now, but they will put the PEG in after 3 months. It seems like a long time to wait, but I think it will be...
  5. J

Please pray

Another update: Gtube is in and we are doing good. The first few days after the surgery were horrible but she got through them and is back to her normal self. She's got the long tube right now, but they will put the PEG in after 3 months. It seems like a long time to wait, but I think it will be...
  6. J

Please pray

7. J

Please pray

Yeah, I am getting the impression that the GI is a great person to do this. My husband even called the competing Children's hospital in our area and the nurse in the CF clinic there agreed. So I feel better. Thank you all. I know this road will probably be bumpy, but I am very excited to see...
  8. J

Please pray

Yeah, I am getting the impression that the GI is a great person to do this. My husband even called the competing Children's hospital in our area and the nurse in the CF clinic there agreed. So I feel better. Thank you all. I know this road will probably be bumpy, but I am very excited to see...
  9. J

Please pray

10. J

Please pray

I wanted to give you all an update. Reyna's Upper GI went pretty well. It is a horrible feeling to see your little one have to go through something so difficult and not be able to at least hold her hand, but she is a trooper and got through it pretty well. We went ahead and decided to schedule...
  11. J

Please pray

I wanted to give you all an update. Reyna's Upper GI went pretty well. It is a horrible feeling to see your little one have to go through something so difficult and not be able to at least hold her hand, but she is a trooper and got through it pretty well. We went ahead and decided to schedule...
  12. J

Please pray

I wanted to give you all an update. Reyna's Upper GI went pretty well. It is a horrible feeling to see your little one have to go through something so difficult and not be able to at least hold her hand, but she is a trooper and got through it pretty well. <br /> <br />We went ahead and decided...
  13. J

Please pray

Thanks ladies!!! I am so glad I found this forum. I love your quote izemomm. Do you know who the author is? Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She...
  14. J

Please pray

Thanks ladies!!! I am so glad I found this forum. I love your quote izemomm. Do you know who the author is? Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of itself? She...
  15. J

Please pray

16. J

Please pray

17. J

Please pray

Thanks ladies!!! I am so glad I found this forum. I love your quote izemomm. Do you know who the author is? <br /> <br />Question about g tube...how easy has it been to take care of? Have you had any issues with it? Do you have to stay awake until the "feeding" is done or does it take care of...
  18. J

Please pray

On Monday, May 3, Reyna is going in for an upper GI before her clinic visit. We have been struggling with her weight for several years now. The drs. have talked about G-tubes and we have held them off for a while. Reyna was actually doing really well until she got another pseudomonas infection...
  19. J

Please pray

On Monday, May 3, Reyna is going in for an upper GI before her clinic visit. We have been struggling with her weight for several years now. The drs. have talked about G-tubes and we have held them off for a while. Reyna was actually doing really well until she got another pseudomonas infection...
  20. J

Please pray