Search results

1. M

Tips/advice about my daughter

I've had some of the problems you listed. If she can drink meals, life may become easier when she isn't hungry. An Instant Breakfast made with half and half is going to have in the neighborhood of 500 calories and can be chugged in 10 seconds. Chai tea concentrate mixed with half and half worked...
  2. M

What does yoga do for you?

I've taught yoga since 2009. First, don't start with videos. If you go to a class, introduce yourself to the instructor and inform them that you're a rookie and you'll need all the help you can get, you will become more comfortable practicing yoga within 4-5 sessions than you would have doing...
  3. M

Jobs for people with CF?

All jobs have their own risks. I've taught for four years, I don't plan on teaching forever. If you have something that interests you but doesn't initially guarantee revenue, teaching is the ideal profession. You can also apply at virtual academies if being around people is a concern. No matter...
  4. M

Jobs for people with CF?

Get an endorsement in special education. There are lots of jobs, good benefits, and when you add summers to sick leave, personal leave, and winter and spring breaks, you get about four months off. Pay isn't great to start, but no one stops you from summer work if you need money.
  5. M

Trying to gain weight -- am I doing everything?

Randomgirl, The easiest way to get details is to direct message me on Facebook. My Facebook URL is www.facebook.com/openended The short version---Treat yourself like you're a bodybuilder, knowing you will never have to worry about the bodybuilding physique. If you're struggling to gain weight...
  6. M

Trying to gain weight -- am I doing everything?

Ignore everything posted thus far. If you're struggling to gain weight it's probably because you're trying to put on fat. If you're like me, that's never going to happen. I went from 130lbs to 160lbs in one year. If you want specifics about what I did, message me. There are two things you need...
  7. M

help GAINING WEIGHT

Ignore everything posted thus far. If you're struggling to gain weight it's probably because you're trying to put on fat. If you're like me, that's never going to happen. I went from 130lbs to 160lbs in one year. If you want specifics about what I did, message me. There are two things you need...