Search results

1. P

My son's father tells him he DOES NOT HAVE CF!

What I'm saying is make sure they did the full gene sequencing on your son and not just for the most common mutations. From what I've read you can still have a gene mutation they haven't identified yet, not likey, but possible. There are other tests they can do too besides the sweat test. Has he...
  2. P

What I'm saying is make sure they did the full gene sequencing on your son and not just for the most common mutations. From what I've read you can still have a gene mutation they haven't identified yet, not likey, but possible. There are other tests they can do too besides the sweat test. Has he...
  3. P

4. P

I would get tested in a minute if they wanted me to. I am still learning about all of this but from what I understand is that if my ex hasCF then I would not have to be a carrier. The request was for my ex to get a sweat test because they felt there is reason to believe he may also have CF based...
  5. P

I would get tested in a minute if they wanted me to. I am still learning about all of this but from what I understand is that if my ex hasCF then I would not have to be a carrier. The request was for my ex to get a sweat test because they felt there is reason to believe he may also have CF based...
  6. P

7. P

<P>yes I was told that testing me would not be helpful however they did want to test his father since he has alot of the symptoms his whole life,but unfortanetly I can not make him take the test. He won't even agree to a sweat test.</P>
  8. P

<P>yes I was told that testing me would not be helpful however they did want to test his father since he has alot of the symptoms his whole life,but unfortanetly I can not make him take the test. He won't even agree to a sweat test.</P>
  9. P

<P><BR>yes I was told that testing me would not be helpful however they did want to test his father since he has alot of the symptoms his whole life,but unfortanetly I can not make him take the test. He won't even agree to a sweat test.</P>
  10. P

<br> 
  11. P

Scared to get son tested

I know how your feeling. My son was diagnosed at 8 years old. In Jan it will be one year since diagnosis. He also had the new born screening that came up negative. We have been battling colds, sinus infections, ear infections and a cough since he was 2 months old. No one ever mentioned CF until...
  12. P

Scared to get son tested

I know how your feeling. My son was diagnosed at 8 years old. In Jan it will be one year since diagnosis. He also had the new born screening that came up negative. We have been battling colds, sinus infections, ear infections and a cough since he was 2 months old. No one ever mentioned CF until...
  13. P

Scared to get son tested

14. P

HELP! Public school is trying to force us to have my son skip a grade.

I just wanted to post that the school called me and decided that they would not fight us and decided to put Luke into the accelerated Math and the Gifted program with in 3rd Grade. I am so glad this did not have to turn into a big fight with the school district. Thanks everybody for the posts.
  15. P

HELP! Public school is trying to force us to have my son skip a grade.

I just wanted to post that the school called me and decided that they would not fight us and decided to put Luke into the accelerated Math and the Gifted program with in 3rd Grade. I am so glad this did not have to turn into a big fight with the school district. Thanks everybody for the posts.