Search results

1. L

New game

I disappeared from the site for three years... And I'm still the winner!! : )
  2. L

When does your doc admit you??

Yeah, I go to a CF center (located in a hospital) every 3 months, but when I'm sick I usually call them and they just fax in an antibiotic prescription to my pharmacy instead of telling me to go to the hospital.
  3. L

Yeah, I go to a CF center (located in a hospital) every 3 months, but when I'm sick I usually call them and they just fax in an antibiotic prescription to my pharmacy instead of telling me to go to the hospital.
  4. L

5. L

College and moving away from home to go to college!

I also went away to college but not as far as you're going. I moved just under 300 miles away. Personally, I love being away from home. I love knowing that my future, my health, my everything is in my own hands and knowing that I can take care of my own well-being. It's very satisfactory to take...
  6. L

I also went away to college but not as far as you're going. I moved just under 300 miles away. Personally, I love being away from home. I love knowing that my future, my health, my everything is in my own hands and knowing that I can take care of my own well-being. It's very satisfactory to take...
  7. L

8. L

FEV1%?

An FEV1 of 80-100% is considered normal for the average person and it's based off of inidvidual height/weight/nationality/age measurements. 60% is below normal, but is common for people with CF. I know that at my last visit to the CF clinic they said I was the "Star of the Day" because my FEV1...
  9. L

FEV1%?

An FEV1 of 80-100% is considered normal for the average person and it's based off of inidvidual height/weight/nationality/age measurements. 60% is below normal, but is common for people with CF. I know that at my last visit to the CF clinic they said I was the "Star of the Day" because my FEV1...
  10. L

FEV1%?

11. L

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>musclemania70</b></i> I always admit myself. I know when its time and there can be many reasons why someone may know this: pft's decline with no response to oral antbx, change in mucous color, more difficulty sleeping, change in...
  12. L

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>musclemania70</b></i> I always admit myself. I know when its time and there can be many reasons why someone may know this: pft's decline with no response to oral antbx, change in mucous color, more difficulty sleeping, change in...
  13. L

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>musclemania70</b></i> <br /> <br />I always admit myself. I know when its time and there can be many reasons why someone may know this: pft's decline with no response to oral antbx, change in mucous color, more difficulty sleeping...
  14. L

New game

Has anyone actually read all 13 pages of this thread? Oh yeah, and who's the winner NOW? Lol.
  15. L

New game

Has anyone actually read all 13 pages of this thread? Oh yeah, and who's the winner NOW? Lol.
  16. L

New game

Has anyone actually read all 13 pages of this thread? <br /> <br />Oh yeah, and who's the winner NOW? Lol.
  17. L

fevers - who gets 'em

I also culture NTM strain abscessus. (Funny side story, I was diagnosed with this before I was diagnosed with CF. The pulmonologists were all freaking out, talking about putting me on PICC lines and 5-8 different antibiotics at once and saying how dangerous and deadly this disease was. Then...
  18. L

fevers - who gets 'em

I also culture NTM strain abscessus. (Funny side story, I was diagnosed with this before I was diagnosed with CF. The pulmonologists were all freaking out, talking about putting me on PICC lines and 5-8 different antibiotics at once and saying how dangerous and deadly this disease was. Then...
  19. L

fevers - who gets 'em

I also culture NTM strain abscessus. <br /> <br />(Funny side story, I was diagnosed with this before I was diagnosed with CF. The pulmonologists were all freaking out, talking about putting me on PICC lines and 5-8 different antibiotics at once and saying how dangerous and deadly this disease...
  20. L

Painful sweat test?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Eden</b></i> Thanks everyone. It seems like it either has to do with the sensitivity of the skin or how the test is performed. How strange, DS has hypersensitive skin and you can gently rub your nail across his arm and it will turn...