Search results

1. C

Pulmno in Chicago?

i've been going to the u of c for almost 25 years, i enjoy it very much. i see dr. edward naureckas, if you would like to get any other info feel free to PM me.
  2. C

Marriage

you don't mind me asking but what state has the 7% percent program?
  3. C

vertex submitted its application today for double f508del to the FDA and EU

http://www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/2014NewsArchive/11-5-Vertex-Submits-Combination-Drug-Application.cfm This is the first time i've been excited in a long time! i know it's still a ways to go, but very cool.
  4. C

Delta F508 & G542X

I guess i fall in that 3% than too , totally feel free to pm if you got any questions.
  5. C

Co-pay assistance for cayston

Thanks guys, I'm going to follow up with the suggestions. I really enjoy hearing the advice each of you have picked up along the way.
  6. C

Co-pay assistance for cayston

what were your experience with this, did it bring your copay to a reasonable level? im in a little sticker shock , what was a 25 dollar bill in 2010 is now a $353 bill. http://www.gilead.com/responsibility/us-patient-access/cayston%20access%20program
  7. C

PharmaNac and Clear Lungs

Thanks, i saw that it was pretty expensive. how effective has it been for users of it?
  8. C

PharmaNac and Clear Lungs

ive been ready up on both of this two, and i know that many people use pharma nac, has anybody had positive experience with the clear lungs product? just curious, any feed back would be great. Thanks!
  9. C

Delta F508 and G542X

this are my mutations , sorry for your loss Julie.
  10. C

Do scientists know when there is gonna be a cure? Is 1/2 the cure out?

liprotamase is the name of a enzyme that Eli Lilly has in its pipeline. it would be pretty awesome to only have to a take a single pill. does anybody else remember taking your enzyme in powder form?
  11. C

New Wearable Airway Clearance Device

looks cool, i would like to see a video of it in action.
  12. C

NAC taste

That's a pretty cool blog. You have a ton of other interesting stuff on there. Thank You
  13. C

NAC taste

PharmaNAC is a supplement that is supposed to address inflammation, right? it sounds interesting, do a lot of the people on this site take it? what's have been your feeling towards the its results?
  14. C

Anyone heard of this study?

Sounds real scary (aids and the black plague)
  15. C

16. C

17. C

message of hope for you all from my son

i had to look at it twice, but im thinking Vertex 770? only because of her tagline . "Joanna, wife, student & mum to four and Nanny to Abigail 5mths, ages:31 wcf (on open label V770, 29 wcf mum to Abbie, 14wcf & type 1 Diabetes (G551D & DF508) & 12 wo/cf (carrier status unknown)."
  18. C

i had to look at it twice, but im thinking Vertex 770? only because of her tagline . "Joanna, wife, student & mum to four and Nanny to Abigail 5mths, ages:31 wcf (on open label V770, 29 wcf mum to Abbie, 14wcf & type 1 Diabetes (G551D & DF508) & 12 wo/cf (carrier status unknown)."
  19. C

i had to look at it twice, but im thinking Vertex 770? only because of her tagline . <br /> <br />"Joanna, wife, student & mum to four and Nanny to Abigail 5mths, ages:31 wcf (on open label V770, 29 wcf mum to Abbie, 14wcf & type 1 Diabetes (G551D & DF508) & 12 wo/cf (carrier status unknown)."