Search results

1. T

question: need some help

<P>I was wandering if someone could explain the whole 5T/7T/9T when genetics are tested. Do we all have these? Does only people who have CF have these different variants? I am just slightly confused on this topic. Any information would be greatly appreciated. </P>
  2. T

Culture "BUG" Grew

<P>Has any of you or your children grew this bug:</P> <P> </P> <P>Stenotrophomonas Maltiphilia</P> <P> </P> <P>If so, what type of treatment did you receive?  Did it irradicate it completely or is it something that continues to come back and just lurks in hiding for the next time it wants to...
  3. T

My baby girl

<P>My baby girl is in the hospital for the next 7 to 14 days.  She is so sick.  She had a PICC line placed today and she will get a gtube placed next week.  She is 13 months old (came 14 weeks early).  She is struggling and the CF doctor said her xray had more markings than she would like to see...
  4. T

Culture

Anyone with CF or child with CF had the acinetobactor baumannii grow? My daughter's culture came back positive for it and apparantly it is in the same family as the pseudo...(sp?) Just wandering if this is something she will always have or does it go away and come back frequently. It was the...
  5. T

NEED SOME ANSWERS FROM PARENTS FOR FRIDAY APPT

My daughter has received two positive sweat tests. First one was 146. Then we were sent to another lab at a Cystic Fibrosis hospital and she had a 70 in one arm and not enough sweat for a number in the other arm. We were then called and asked to come in this Friday for an appt to do blood...