Search results

1. C

Port Questions and Memory Loss

I just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago and I'm already sick again. My doctor mentioned a port. For those who have a port, can you tell me about it? Does it hurt? Is it better than an IV? Does it get in the way? <br><br>Second problem, I have horrible memory. Mom says it might have to do...
  2. C

I just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago and I'm already sick again. My doctor mentioned a port. For those who have a port, can you tell me about it? Does it hurt? Is it better than an IV? Does it get in the way? <br><br>Second problem, I have horrible memory. Mom says it might have to do...
  3. C

4. C

Judging Hurts

I haven't had to do tutoring yet but I do have trouble with schoolwork. I'm in collage prep classes so it's understandable that I fall behind every now in then. Luckily I have friends that send me the work and my school has laptops for each student so some of our work is online.
  5. C

Judging Hurts

I haven't had to do tutoring yet but I do have trouble with schoolwork. I'm in collage prep classes so it's understandable that I fall behind every now in then. Luckily I have friends that send me the work and my school has laptops for each student so some of our work is online.
  6. C

Judging Hurts

7. C

Judging Hurts

Thanks for all the comments everyone! My sophomore year has been going really well actually. I was in the hospital a few weeks ago and went home on a mid-line IV for two weeks. Boy, that was stressful. People at my school were staring at my IV and pointing it out. Unlike last year, that did not...
  8. C

Judging Hurts

Thanks for all the comments everyone! My sophomore year has been going really well actually. I was in the hospital a few weeks ago and went home on a mid-line IV for two weeks. Boy, that was stressful. People at my school were staring at my IV and pointing it out. Unlike last year, that did not...
  9. C

Judging Hurts

10. C

Any Marching Band Members?

This is my fifth year in band and I'm in percussion. I started out on clarinet three years ago but lost the lung power to play it. So now I'm in the Pit and people make fun of me. They say that I'm worthless because I don't march in the field show. I never told them the reason I don't march...
  11. C

This is my fifth year in band and I'm in percussion. I started out on clarinet three years ago but lost the lung power to play it. So now I'm in the Pit and people make fun of me. They say that I'm worthless because I don't march in the field show. I never told them the reason I don't march...
  12. C

13. C

Biopsi Tomorrow

All the tests came back negative! I do not have Cancer! However, some other problems have came up and we're still a little unsure what it all is. Seems like CF never leaves us alone!!
  14. C

Biopsi Tomorrow

All the tests came back negative! I do not have Cancer! However, some other problems have came up and we're still a little unsure what it all is. Seems like CF never leaves us alone!!
  15. C

Biopsi Tomorrow

16. C

Help With Family Life and Self Motivation?

I can relate to you on the family issues. My parents and I don't really see eye to eye, if you know what I mean. They always hassle me about my health even when it's good. I left home and stayed with a friend for about two weeks but moved back because she said I needed to work it out. Plus she's...
  17. C

I can relate to you on the family issues. My parents and I don't really see eye to eye, if you know what I mean. They always hassle me about my health even when it's good. I left home and stayed with a friend for about two weeks but moved back because she said I needed to work it out. Plus she's...
  18. C

19. C

Judging Hurts

Thank you very much guys. I start school next month and....I'm afraid!
  20. C

Judging Hurts

Thank you very much guys. I start school next month and....I'm afraid!