Search results

1. A

Deciding on probiotic. Help please

Thanks for all the responses! I was impressed with Garden of Life having so many different strains in it's probiotic. Is it true that if you take multi strain it is less effective? I read on a previous post on this website once. Something to the effect they fight agianst and kill each other?
  2. A

Deciding on probiotic. Help please

I am looking into starting a probiotic. I am not sure which would be better Culturelle or Garden of Life Primal Defense. I know the LGG strain is proven best for CFers so far. Anyone have experience or a preference? Thanks
  3. A

Himalyan Salt Lamps

Does anyone have a Himalayan Salt lamp in their home? I am interested if you have noticed any differnece in your health?
  4. A

Cellgevity..sounds amazing anyone taking it??

my physicaian approved of this supplement! I have heard only great things it is doing for other CFers. Looking forward to this journey.
  5. A

Cellgevity..sounds amazing anyone taking it??

I found this product called Cellgevity. http://www.glutathione4cf.com/ It sounds like a great product for CF. Anyone taking it? What have you experineced? Any bad side effects? It sounds like it can only be a benefit!! Thanks
  6. A

IT Works Greens

I will check into this.Thank you. I didn't realize the cons of taking so much processed soy. Can you share some benefits you have had from taking the Super Green Formula? Has it helped loosing your secretions? helped in PFT's you think or lung inflammation? How long have you been taking it...
  7. A

IT Works Greens

another website http://dawnsenchantedgarden.com/page15.html Dawn Gates master herbalist. Recommended many herbs that are in the IT Works Greens as well.
  8. A

IT Works Greens

I did some research and found a list of helpful herbs/supplements/nutrients for Cystic Fibrosis. http://www.vitabase.com/tools/disorder-library/cystic%20fibrosis.aspx Many of these supplements/herbs are in the IT Works Greens! I would recommend everyone with CF just to give it a try.. what do...
  9. A

IT Works Greens

I am starting the IT Works Greens today. Day #1. I am anxious to see then changes I notice in my body. I have to say about an hour after drinking it I had a cough attach that was really loose. Good sign. I found a link that goes into detail about each ingredient...
  10. A

Favorite Workout DVD

What is everyones favorite workout DVD? I use my ellipitcal machine when it is cold during the winter. I am looking to change it up since I had a decline in my FEV 1 47%.. yikes. I am not having any symptoms of an exacerbation, very strange. My doctor suggested doing hardcore cardio to get my...
  11. A

IT Works Greens

Hi, Has anyone tried the IT Works Greens??? Curious if you have had any benefit. I have been reading a lot about this and it seems to have many superfoods in it.
  12. A

Cayston or Tobi?

Thank you for all of your comments. I really learned alot. I will be starting Cayston next month and alternanting with Tobi. My lung function went up to 71% that is good news. I have been exercising and think this is key to keeping me healthy.
  13. A

Cayston or Tobi?

Thank you for all of your comments. I really learned alot. I will be starting Cayston next month and alternanting with Tobi. My lung function went up to 71% that is good news. I have been exercising and think this is key to keeping me healthy.
  14. A

Cayston or Tobi?

15. A

Cayston or Tobi?

<P>I have been battling a lung pseudo infection since June. I went on IV Tobi in June for low PFT they dropped to 66% they went up to 75% after IV meds were completed for 2 weeks. Well I had my clinic checkup this month and my PFT's have dropped to 66% again. I started oral abx cipro and...
  16. A

Cayston or Tobi?

<P>I have been battling a lung pseudo infection since June. I went on IV Tobi in June for low PFT they dropped to 66% they went up to 75% after IV meds were completed for 2 weeks. Well I had my clinic checkup this month and my PFT's have dropped to 66% again. I started oralabx cipro and...
  17. A

Cayston or Tobi?

<P>I have been battling a lung pseudo infection since June. I went on IV Tobi in June for low PFT they dropped to 66% they went up to 75% after IV meds were completed for 2 weeks. Well I had my clinic checkup this month and my PFT's have dropped to 66% again. I started oralabx cipro and...
  18. A

Mucous colors

So I have heard many different things when it comes to mucous color. Some say the lighter the mucous the better. Is this true?  The darker the mucous this means infection?
  19. A

Mucous colors

So I have heard many different things when it comes to mucous color. Some say the lighter the mucous the better. Is this true? The darker the mucous this means infection?
  20. A

Mucous colors

So I have heard many different things when it comes to mucous color. Some say the lighter the mucous the better. Is this true? The darker the mucous this means infection?<BR>