Search results

1. A

Deciding on probiotic. Help please

I am looking into starting a probiotic. I am not sure which would be better Culturelle or Garden of Life Primal Defense. I know the LGG strain is proven best for CFers so far. Anyone have experience or a preference? Thanks
  2. A

Himalyan Salt Lamps

Does anyone have a Himalayan Salt lamp in their home? I am interested if you have noticed any differnece in your health?
  3. A

Cellgevity..sounds amazing anyone taking it??

I found this product called Cellgevity. http://www.glutathione4cf.com/ It sounds like a great product for CF. Anyone taking it? What have you experineced? Any bad side effects? It sounds like it can only be a benefit!! Thanks
  4. A

Favorite Workout DVD

What is everyones favorite workout DVD? I use my ellipitcal machine when it is cold during the winter. I am looking to change it up since I had a decline in my FEV 1 47%.. yikes. I am not having any symptoms of an exacerbation, very strange. My doctor suggested doing hardcore cardio to get my...
  5. A

IT Works Greens

Hi, Has anyone tried the IT Works Greens??? Curious if you have had any benefit. I have been reading a lot about this and it seems to have many superfoods in it.
  6. A

Cayston or Tobi?

<P>I have been battling a lung pseudo infection since June. I went on IV Tobi in June for low PFT they dropped to 66% they went up to 75% after IV meds were completed for 2 weeks. Well I had my clinic checkup this month and my PFT's have dropped to 66% again. I started oral abx cipro and...
  7. A

Mucous colors

So I have heard many different things when it comes to mucous color. Some say the lighter the mucous the better. Is this true?  The darker the mucous this means infection?
  8. A

Hemoptysis while on Tobi

Has anyone every experienced blood in their sputum while on Tobi? I just started having blood for the first 1-2 coughs then the rest is clear of blood. Is this normal? I have been on Tobi for 9 days and started to see blood on day 7. My cough has not increased and I do not feel short of breath...