Search results

1. M

Arizona--moving

Jeana, I moved from New England to Tucson for about 4 years. I thought the heat and dry air would be helpful, but as it turned out, this was not a good place for me to live. More than simply the heat and dryness was the perpetually dusty air. You'll notice that people have these little carpet...
  2. M

Nocturnal

After spending 10 years trying to adjust to a normal schedule, I did some research found out about "delayed sleep onset disorder" or "delayed sleep phase disorder." It's a real thing, and is not so easy to shake. There are all kinds of suggestions about how to help this, and many say something...
  3. M

Tachycardia..

For the last 15 years I have been getting these bouts of tachycardia occasionally during the month or so when I'm having a flare up. It usually is the result of coughing particularly hard, when I'm sitting at a weird angle or starting to stand up or something. It's quite awful, my heartbeat...
  4. M

drinking alcohol

<div>I have very diverse responses to different types of alcohol consumed.  Even within the category of "beer" there are several that make me feel really tight and inflamed (bud heavy, miller highlife, some strong IPAs), and others that do so to a lesser degree (stouts, porters).  I've been...
  5. M

drinking alcohol

I have very diverse responses to different types of alcohol consumed. Even within the category of "beer" there are several that make me feel really tight and inflamed (bud heavy, miller highlife, some strong IPAs), and others that do so to a lesser degree (stouts, porters). I've been trying to...
  6. M

drinking alcohol

I have very diverse responses to different types of alcohol consumed. Even within the category of "beer" there are several that make me feel really tight and inflamed (bud heavy, miller highlife, some strong IPAs), and others that do so to a lesser degree (stouts, porters). I've been trying to...
  7. M

drinking alcohol

<div>I have very diverse responses to different types of alcohol consumed.  Even within the category of "beer" there are several that make me feel really tight and inflamed (bud heavy, miller highlife, some strong IPAs), and others that do so to a lesser degree (stouts, porters).  I've been...
  8. M

drinking alcohol

9. M

drinking alcohol

10. M

Acapella does it work

I used the acapella with little success before getting my vest. Then I just used my vest for years. In the last few months as my PFTs have dropped I brought the acapella back into rotation after doing my vest - and I have been very pleased. It gets the junk out that the vest shakes around...
  11. M

Acapella does it work

I used the acapella with little success before getting my vest. Then I just used my vest for years. In the last few months as my PFTs have dropped I brought the acapella back into rotation after doing my vest - and I have been very pleased. It gets the junk out that the vest shakes around...
  12. M

Acapella does it work

13. M

Graduate School with CF

I did my master's in Wildlife Science from 25-29 with no real problems. I started a Ph.D. in zoology at 30, and am still a few months away from finishing at 37. The stress of managing my research, teaching, house, dogs, etc was very all encompassing. I've gone downhill quite a bit. I'm still...
  14. M

Graduate School with CF

I did my master's in Wildlife Science from 25-29 with no real problems. I started a Ph.D. in zoology at 30, and am still a few months away from finishing at 37. The stress of managing my research, teaching, house, dogs, etc was very all encompassing. I've gone downhill quite a bit. I'm still...
  15. M

Graduate School with CF

16. M

living alone and being sick

<br>
  17. M

<br>
  18. M

<br>
  19. M

Ugh, I feel your pain. My lawn is grossly overgrown; my car is registered for the first time in a couple of years, but it's still falling apart; my dogs are well-fed but barely walked; I'm a few years behind on my dissertation; I hardly ever have the time to talk to my family; there are piles...
  20. M

Ugh, I feel your pain. My lawn is grossly overgrown; my car is registered for the first time in a couple of years, but it's still falling apart; my dogs are well-fed but barely walked; I'm a few years behind on my dissertation; I hardly ever have the time to talk to my family; there are piles...