Search results

1. A

questions about transplant

if anyone who's had a transplant wants to talk id love to hear your stories i had a double lung tx november of 2009, i am 16 or if you have any questions id love to answer them the best i can (: when i was waiting for my lungs i looked everywhere for someone to talk to or ask questions about ...
  2. A

if anyone who's had a transplant wants to talk id love to hear your stories i had a double lung tx november of 2009, i am 16 or if you have any questions id love to answer them the best i can (: when i was waiting for my lungs i looked everywhere for someone to talk to or ask questions about but...
  3. A

<p>if anyone who's had a transplant wants to talk id love to hear your stories i had a double lung tx november of 2009, i am 16 or if you have any questions id love to answer them the best i can (: when i was waiting for my lungs i looked everywhere for someone to talk to or ask questions about...
  4. A

looking for friends to talk to with cf (:

I'm a 16 year old girl, i live in north carolina i was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when i was 14 months old & i had a double lung transplant when i was 14 years old which was 2009 its been about 18 months now (: i use to have a account on here i lost all my information all my friends ),= but...
  5. A

I'm a16 year old girl, i live in north carolina i was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when i was 14 months old & i had a double lung transplant when i was 14 years old which was 2009 itsbeen about 18 months now (: i use to have a account on here i lost all my information all my friends ),= but i...
  6. A

<p>I'm a16 year old girl, i live in north carolina i was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when i was 14 months old & i had a double lung transplant when i was 14 years old which was 2009 itsbeen about 18 months now (: <p>i use to have a account on here i lost all my information all my friends ),=...