Search results

1. Simba15

Covid19 vaccine and CF

Thanks for your reply. I got my first shot of Moderna after speaking to a cellular molecular biologist. No doctor could answer the question I posed at the top of this thread. I had chills and was fine. Five days after felt like I got hit by a bus and brain fog. Then was fine. Second shot on...
  2. Simba15

Covid19 vaccine and CF

thanks. I already know this information and find it very general. Have not heard CFF or any CF doc explain how RNA works with CF
  3. Simba15

Covid19 vaccine and CF

page not found https://www.cff.org/News/News-Archive/2021/CF-Foundation-Strongly-Supports-COVID-19-Vaccine-Recommendations-for-People-Living-With-Cystic-Fibrosis/
  4. Simba15

Covid19 vaccine and CF

Thank you. Can you explain mNRA? I am wondering how that is different from DNA.
  5. Simba15

COVID19

I have been working 100% from home. I rarely go anywhere. I have my groceries delivered. I have been three places since March 12: hiking, goat farm outdoors and to get an xray. I have not been around anyone since 3/12/20. My mother died of covid19 and my dr didn't want me traveling 8 hours to...
  6. Simba15

Covid19 vaccine and CF

Hi All, my understanding is that we all fall into a class of CF. (see pic). Any idea how covid19 will react in CFers? The vaccine works on RNA not DNA according to this article and if i am reading it right. Any scientific geeky people here to explain this? Thank you! article here
  7. Simba15

R334w

How do I find them?
  8. Simba15

R334w

I thought this forum was dead and gone. Have not been on in years. Question: R334W is a class IV conductance mutation. Any idea what that means how we will react to a covid19 vaccine?
  9. Simba15

American Healthcare Act

Well said, as always. This nightmare of a President needs to go along with his minions. This is an attack on the citizens of America. This is VERY Nazi like
  10. Simba15

Post CF bills

I posted mine on FB. where are you saying we should post it? One visit to the CF clinic is $800. So I have to go 4x a year if I am NOT sick. More if I am. I am supposed to afford that on top of what will be a $2k a month premium? Over 50 and CF double whammy.
  11. Simba15

American Healthcare Act

You and I will go into a high risk pool. If you are paying for it yourself you will not be able to afford it and neither will I
  12. Simba15

American Healthcare Act

Love it. Send it.
  13. Simba15

Important: Contact your SENATORS EVERYDAY! Example enclosed!

I have called and emailed. My state is against it
  14. Simba15

American Healthcare Act

I will be at work. Can I access this when it is over?
  15. Simba15

Drinking water

Thanks. I have CF and drink water as described above. Never had a problem. Not sure why I would. CONFUSED.
  16. Simba15

Drinking water

what is CRMS? My ND told me to pour tap water into an open container pitcher and let stand 24 hours. this is how the chlorine leaves the water. i do this daily and then drink the water.
  17. Simba15

Toe Nail Fungus

already tried it. according to my doc it has a 16% efficacy rating
  18. Simba15

Free CF Vitamins

No I am not
  19. Simba15

American Healthcare Act

I am worried about high risk pools. I already pay $885 a month. It's only going get worse
  20. Simba15

Free CF Vitamins

I am not eligible. I make too much money. (I am paying $885 a month for medical insurance and can barely pay my bills).