Search results

1. J

Another CF angel

So many lost this year. I hope he is breathing easy. Prayers to his family & hugs to yours~
  2. J

Another CF angel

So many lost this year. I hope he is breathing easy. Prayers to his family & hugs to yours~
  3. J

Another CF angel

4. J

Another CF angel

5. J

Another CF angel

6. J

Live Christmas Trees

I grew up with & when on my own continued to have live trees. We now use an artificial one, but that is based on pure convencience. It has nothing to do with my health.
  7. J

Live Christmas Trees

I grew up with & when on my own continued to have live trees. We now use an artificial one, but that is based on pure convencience. It has nothing to do with my health.
  8. J

Live Christmas Trees

9. J

Live Christmas Trees

10. J

Live Christmas Trees

I grew up with & when on my own continued to have live trees. <br /> <br />We now use an artificial one, but that is based on pure convencience. It has nothing to do with my health.
  11. J

Prayer request

All of you are in my prayers~~~
  12. J

Prayer request

13. J

Prayer request

14. J

Prayer request

15. J

Prayer request

16. J

Anyone out there having thoughts about dieing becase of CF

Until I had my daughter I never really thought about my future. I literally took one day at a time. Sometimes that was good & sometimes bad.... Now I am facing tx. WHat I can honestly say that if it was just about ME I probably wouldnt. I know what its like to lose a parent & dont want my...
  17. J

Until I had my daughter I never really thought about my future. I literally took one day at a time. Sometimes that was good & sometimes bad.... Now I am facing tx. WHat I can honestly say that if it was just about ME I probably wouldnt. I know what its like to lose a parent & dont want my...
  18. J

19. J

20. J

Until I had my daughter I never really thought about my future. I literally took one day at a time. Sometimes that was good & sometimes bad.... <br /> <br /> <br />Now I am facing tx. WHat I can honestly say that if it was just about ME I probably wouldnt. I know what its like to lose a parent...